4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I mean, the genuine "research purposes" was to find new LIs I've not yet met so I can go check out those games and see if I want to try them out. I guess if you have successful research though, you could boil it down to that :ROFLMAO:
maybe when I update my list i'll make an simplified version and add it to my sig. I tend to add to many useless details and my spreadsheets end up looking terrible lol

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I mean, the genuine "research purposes" was to find new LIs I've not yet met so I can go check out those games and see if I want to try them out. I guess if you have successful research though, you could boil it down to that :ROFLMAO:
Yeah his taste is much better then Mil.... then from someone I know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (right Milton749):p

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
maybe when I update my list i'll make an simplified version and add it to my sig. I tend to add to many useless details and my spreadsheets end up looking terrible lol
Yeah his taste is much better then Mil.... then from someone I know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (right Milton749):p
I don't know who you're talking about! :ROFLMAO: Des and I agree on heaps of LIs, except for she who shall not be named. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I'm doing this when I get time, but I'm aiming to go all out and put every (lewdable/possible LI) girl from the games I play on it. Just also trying to decide how to avoid too much detail without it just being a list.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm doing this when I get time, but I'm aiming to go all out and put every (lewdable/possible LI) girl from the games I play on it. Just also trying to decide how to avoid too much detail without it just being a list.
yeah im slowly redoing my list to include LI I didn't like or play their path just so I can remember their names a bit easier so I have something I can reference lol. Which is part of the reason doing a bit to much detail on my main list lol. So for this game basically all the side girls need to be added to that list but id have to replay the game as I can only remember maybe 1 of them lol.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
to get a bit on topic I got a feeling after I replay this game when the next update drops, I might be on Team Mallory like Milton749. As I always secretly liked Mallory more but only ever liked Jaye more for their love story even tho I do like Jaye's personality from what little I can remember lol.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Try to plan out before you start. I always think of something to add or do differently and then have to go back and do them again.

to get a bit on topic I got a feeling after I replay this game when the next update drops, I might be on Team Mallory like Milton749. As I always secretly liked Mallory more but only ever liked Jaye more for their love story even tho I do like Jaye's personality from what little I can remember lol.
Welcome to the team.

Last edited:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Jaye's story is the best, but Mallory is leaps ahead just in terms of looks, for me. Probably my biggest disappointment in this game is that Jaye is so far below several of the other girls. She deserves to be an absolute stunner like Mallory. No disrespect to anyone who thinks she is a stunner, this is just my personal opinion, of course.

Reactions: Milton749

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Jaye's story is the best, but Mallory is leaps ahead just in terms of looks, for me. Probably my biggest disappointment in this game is that Jaye is so far below several of the other girls. She deserves to be an absolute stunner like Mallory. No disrespect to anyone who thinks she is a stunner, this is just my personal opinion, of course.
lol I always get downvoted on the AVN sub reddit when I say I don't find Jaye attractive. I never been into her looks I even dislike her shade of red for a redhead to me it looks really off on her and almost feels like it doesn't match her face at times in some renders. Though that probably is just me not sure. Only thing I find hot is her body and that's it but I need more than a nice pair of tits and ass to find a character attractive.

Reactions: Maviarab

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Try to plan out before you start. I always think of something to add or do differently and then have to go back and do them again.
That's the stage I'm at. Next part is to figure out the best way of displaying it.

How many have we got in here? I think I'm on 10 girls but it feels like a game where there aren't even that many.

Playing through all my games again to remember everyone and their name is going to be fun...

lol I always get downvoted on the AVN sub reddit when I say I don't find Jaye attractive. I never been into her looks I even dislike her shade of red for a redhead to me it looks really off on her and almost feels like it doesn't match her face at times in some renders. Though that probably is just me not sure. Only thing I find hot is her body and that's it but I need more than a nice pair of tits and ass to find a character attractive.
100% agree on that. It's exactly my thoughts. I think she might be a bit overtanned, and the hair just doesn't match.

Reactions: Dessolos

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
That's the stage I'm at. Next part is to figure out the best way of displaying it.

How many have we got in here? I think I'm on 10 girls but it feels like a game where there aren't even that many.

Playing through all my games again to remember everyone and their name is going to be fun...

100% agree on that. It's exactly my thoughts. I think she might be a bit overtanned, and the hair just doesn't match.
I have 14 girls on my Chasing Sunsets list - but 1 only showed up once, and 1 twice. So only 12 regulars.

EDIT:
Jaye, Mallory, Tara, Amanda,
Bianca, Fiona, Lisa, Sophie, Tanaka, Erica, Linda,
Kaili, Anne,
Sarah

Reactions: mintymuz

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Kaili and Bianca I missed. Can't remember who Anne is though (so obviously missed her, too)...
How could you miss Bianca? I love Bianca.
Anne was the air hostess who MC did not make a move on and sent him this afterwards, saying lets have fun next time.
She'll probably never come back, but because she sent the photo, I put her in my notes.

screenshot0001.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: mintymuz
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes