4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
not gonna lie I never consider myself a blonde lover my 3rd or 4th favorite hair color even tho my LI list says otherwise. However that picture making me change my mind a bit all the blondes look so good in it even the 2 blondes i'm not interested in from their looks.
I'm not a fan of blondes at all. There are a few games where the rare blonde will catch my attention. But 99.99% of the time, they can all fuck right off.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of blondes at all. There are a few games where the rare blonde will catch my attention. But 99.99% of the time, they can all fuck right off.
well looks matter very little to me , only important to see who catches my initial interest when I know nothing about the LI but after the learn about the girls phase is over the looks are honestly almost never part of the equation if I like a LI. Of course there is a rare exception. Take Jaye for instance not really into her looks at all I think pretty much all the other girls even side girls or whatever look better but she is my favorite cause of the story.

Reactions: Dark Silence

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
not gonna lie I never consider myself a blonde lover my 3rd or 4th favorite hair color even tho my LI list says otherwise. However that picture making me change my mind a bit all the blondes look so good in it even the 2 blondes i'm not interested in from their looks.
I find this a lot. I would probably put blonde 3rd or 4th on my list too, but a lot of my favourites end up being blonde... Do we need to reevaluate our ideals?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I find this a lot. I would probably put blonde 3rd or 4th on my list too, but a lot of my favourites end up being blonde... Do we need to reevaluate our ideals?
lightside.jpg

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
well looks matter very little to me , only important to see who catches my initial interest when I know nothing about the LI but after the learn about the girls phase is over the looks are honestly almost never part of the equation if I like a LI. Of course there is a rare exception. Take Jaye for instance not really into her looks at all I think pretty much all the other girls even side girls or whatever look better but she is my favorite cause of the story.
I get it. But I'm a creature of preferences and like a leopard, I can't change my spots.

Sometimes it's like we're not even related. :oops: :ROFLMAO:
Not my fault you were raised wrong. If I had raised you, I would've beat the blonde love out of you at a young age. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Milton749

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I'm kinda of the same mind, I don't need a woman to have a specific hair color or hair length or any specific kind of fashion choices. An attractive woman is an attractive woman and all that matters is a style that suits then. Everything else is just nitpicking imo. I do have a string preference for alt fashion, tattoos, and piercings but none of that is a requirement for me to find them attractive.

Reactions: Milton749

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So, as of now, we don't know if it's solo romance or full harem? I only want 3 of the girls. :ROFLMAO:
Believe is a full harem though you can pick and choose who is in it.

_____
As for the rest of the discussion, I love blondes on the right women....though have never actually dated one...ever. Brunettes all the way for some reason, maybe I should date a blonde next, might actually work out lmao :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Believe is a full harem though you can pick and choose who is in it.

_____
As for the rest of the discussion, I love blondes on the right women....though have never actually dated one...ever. Brunettes all the way for some reason, maybe I should date a blonde next, might actually work out lmao :unsure:
You'd have to get her one of the white helmets.

3707925-17.jpg

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
When I was young, I absolutely lusted after blondes. Like yourself, I had only been involved with dark-haired girls. Finally it happened. She looked like the highschool version of Heather Locklear, I was absolutely entranced.

But then I actually dated her. In bed, it was largely quite nice, but mentally and emotionally? Oh, man, was that girl damaged. It completely broke my interest in blondes. Being unusually rational at the time (me, that is), I broke things off. Another guy I knew expressed interest in her. Told him I thought it was a bad idea, but if he really wanted to, I'd do what I could for him. They dated for about six months, and when I heard from him again it was about how crazy she was.

Since that point, it seems like almost every one I've met IRL was either nuts or ridiculously snobbish. Now I only enjoy them periodically in digital form. Tara? Mild crazy on display here in CS, but not enough to throw a big red flag. In most of the VNs I've played, though, blonde really doesn't work for me. I can't even remember the last one prior to Tara, and I honestly have to give the majority of the credit to the artist. That Jaye/Tara flashback was incredibly well done.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
When I was young, I absolutely lusted after blondes. Like yourself, I had only been involved with dark-haired girls. Finally it happened. She looked like the highschool version of Heather Locklear, I was absolutely entranced.

But then I actually dated her. In bed, it was largely quite nice, but mentally and emotionally? Oh, man, was that girl damaged. It completely broke my interest in blondes. Being unusually rational at the time (me, that is), I broke things off. Another guy I knew expressed interest in her. Told him I thought it was a bad idea, but if he really wanted to, I'd do what I could for him. They dated for about six months, and when I heard from him again it was about how crazy she was.

Since that point, it seems like almost every one I've met IRL was either nuts or ridiculously snobbish. Now I only enjoy them periodically in digital form. Tara? Mild crazy on display here in CS, but not enough to throw a big red flag. In most of the VNs I've played, though, blonde really doesn't work for me. I can't even remember the last one prior to Tara, and I honestly have to give the majority of the credit to the artist. That Jaye/Tara flashback was incredibly well done.
Yeah is weird....ecven when you don't think you have a pref, you do. Even my top 15 AVN girls is skewed 11-4 in favour of brunettes.

You'd have to get her one of the white helmets.
There's only one big shiny helmet in my relationships...and it's mine!

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah is weird....ecven when you don't think you have a pref, you do. Even my top 15 AVN girls is skewed 11-4 in favour of brunettes.
It's crazy, I would never have thought I preferred blondes. It was only when I realized that 17 of my top 25 LIs were blonde, I thought maybe I do. :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's crazy, I would never have thought I preferred blondes. It was only when I realized that 17 of my top 25 LIs were blonde, I thought maybe I do. :ROFLMAO:
Of course you do LoL, plus you really don't like Redheads :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Funny thing is that my taste is all the way around, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There's only one big shiny helmet in my relationships...and it's mine!
That sounds soooo wired ......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
yes indeed! English grammar drives me crazy sometimes, and the spellcheck of the site is sometimes not a great help.
but thank's for the correction really apreciate it helps me to improve my language skill.
Well, I confess, knowing HelmetHead as I do, I thought you really meant wired. Huh. Oh, well, shit. Wired, weird. Pretty much the same thing, if you ask me... Of course, you didn't ask. Hmm... Just consider it a freeby, I guess...

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, I confess, knowing HelmetHead as I do, I thought you really meant wired. Huh. Oh, well, shit. Wired, weird. Pretty much the same thing, if you ask me... Of course, you didn't ask. Hmm... Just consider it a freeby, I guess...
*Drinks Coffee...twitches...looks at Mots....twitch sips*...

Hmm? Yeah...Bianca definitely the best girl.

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: motseer and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes