4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I daresay yours does as well, friend, at least on this specific point. The epilogue does not show the samples were mixed up. It introduced uncertainty to the situation, by suggesting the employee could have mixed them up, but nobody knows for certain (except the writer).
Which is borderline. If your mother was a twin, your aunt would still share that same genetic material. That doesn't make her your mother. If anything, that's where I'd put Mallory. A non-identical twin of his mother. The same genes can express differently based on assorted factors.
In the end him hitting,I think I'll give him a pass.Mallory is sexy

Reactions: Jericho85

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
For some reason, deep down in my soul I felt that you were just joking... because you can’t forget something like that)))
Remind me again... who is Tara? She's the short blond girl in Aspen, right?

I promise I'm just joking. I'm glad we got to take her V-card though

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Doing a complete rerun from the beginning since my saves were fouled up by the RenPy switch over and, since I couldn't use the normal skip (I'd have to skip unseen text since the persistent didn't register that I'd actually played through Chapter 6), I decided to just replay as normal - see some of the old jokes again, catch some references I may have missed before, and also unlock the two achievements I somehow missed before.

As of the end of Chapter three, following the written Walkthrough in the OP, and choosing all 4 of the items SanchoMod said I had to choose, I still didn't get Achievement #75 - Rocketman. There's either a glitch or there's some missing condition.

Any ideas? Anyone know what might be missing, since I met each of the following in accordance with the walkthrough and Sancho's prompts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway - your thoughts would be appreciated. I just had one more idea, but I'm still doubtful.

EDIT: Nevermind - got it. It's a little more complex than what is shown. You have to not cooperate with Jaye at all so that you never get to the "apology" scene, and also be a bit of a dick to Mal. The "achievement" is for missing every missable scene - completely against what normal game play would be for the overwhelming majority of people because even if you were playing a "be a dick to Jaye" route, it's probably because you'd be favoring the hell out of Mal.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Doing a complete rerun from the beginning since my saves were fouled up by the RenPy switch over and, since I couldn't use the normal skip (I'd have to skip unseen text since the persistent didn't register that I'd actually played through Chapter 6), I decided to just replay as normal - see some of the old jokes again, catch some references I may have missed before, and also unlock the two achievements I somehow missed before.

As of the end of Chapter three, following the written Walkthrough in the OP, and choosing all 4 of the items SanchoMod said I had to choose, I still didn't get Achievement #75 - Rocketman. There's either a glitch or there's some missing condition.

Any ideas? Anyone know what might be missing, since I met each of the following in accordance with the walkthrough and Sancho's prompts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway - your thoughts would be appreciated. I just had one more idea, but I'm still doubtful.

EDIT: Nevermind - got it. It's a little more complex than what is shown. You have to not cooperate with Jaye at all so that you never get to the "apology" scene, and also be a bit of a dick to Mal. The "achievement" is for missing every missable scene - completely against what normal game play would be for the overwhelming majority of people because even if you were playing a "be a dick to Jaye" route, it's probably because you'd be favoring the hell out of Mal.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is one of the most complex cheevos to obtain for sure. I will speak in regards to SanchoMod though for what you are mandated as prerequisites to be awarded the cheevo. Simply put into a conditional it's four (4) events that must be obtained first and before the end of Ch3. This being EXACTLY:
Python:
    if bool039 == False and bool040 == False and num009 == 2 and num014 < 1:
        $ unlock_achievement(75,True)
So, I'll break it down via SanchoMod's guide:
  • First conditional prerequisite: the Player must choose "Get up and shower" and is noted via the SanchoNote as: "Req: 1/4 for Achv(75)".
  • Second conditional prerequisite: the Player must choose "Do what feels right to you" and is noted via the SanchoNote as: "Req: 2/4 for Achv(75)".
  • Third conditional prerequisite: the Player must choose "Nope, not getting involved" and is noted via the SanchoNote as: "Req: 3/4 for Achv(75)".
  • Fourth conditional prerequisite (1 of 2): the Player must choose "I guess we're even then" and is noted via the SanchoNote as: "Req: 4/4 for Achv(75)".
  • Fourth conditional prerequisite (2 of 2) (here's the kicker): The Player can NOT Jaye's Trust at (9+) while also having JayeCoop(Full). One CAN have JayeCoop(Full) and have her Trust below 9 and still meet this prerequisite (or have JayCoop as anything other than Full)... so it can be a tad confusing as there's not just one way to guide it in into the choices as there's no less than 5 different choices to obtain JayeCoop(Full) and dozens of choices to acquire or not acquire Jaye's Trust.
That's it, and the most condensed way I can think of to consolidate how to obtain Cheevo #75 which is almost 100% guided via SanchoMod. The only way I can make it 100% is to change (dynamically) the ChoiceGuide in "Fourth conditional (1/2)" above to change if the (2 of 2) hasn't been met alerting the Player that they have too much Jaye Trust (if they chose JayCoop(Full). If JayCoop is anything other than (Full) then it doesn't matter, the ChoiceGuide is then, in fact, 100% correct.

Hope that helps clarify this one cheevo for folks. Now... time for my second cup of coffee. :ROFLMAO:

Papa Shin

May 26, 2021
This was such a nice surprise.
It's a webnovel masquerading as an AVN. It felt weird seeing descriptors of the renders that were already on screen.
If I could give one piece of advice to the devs, describe what the characters are thinking/feeling not what they're doing. That should be done by a mix of on-screen renders and the reader's imagination.

Reactions: LizaS
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes