ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Caught up! Now anxiously awaiting the next chapter. :LOL: Based on the last update, maybe it won't be that long of a wait!

Just some fun stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a retread from a previous post because I was really hoping to get an answer on which Dev/VN features the fern:
WhoWasPlant.png

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
A question, will this game have multiple endings? I kinda stopped playing when this game was at chapter 5 and until that chapter as far as i remember, we were kinda forced to have solo scenes with both jaye and mallory, i remember my trust level with mallory being very bad still i had a sex scene with her at the end of chapter 5, so are there multiple endings planned or is this game a bit kinetic?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
A question, will this game have multiple endings? I kinda stopped playing when this game was at chapter 5 and until that chapter as far as i remember, we were kinda forced to have solo scenes with both jaye and mallory, i remember my trust level with mallory being very bad still i had a sex scene with her at the end of chapter 5, so are there multiple endings planned or is this game a bit kinetic?
If you made wrong choices, there have already been three bad endings in different chapters. The way it lays out, I expect you'll likely get solo endings with Jaye, Mal and Lisa, as well as Jaye/Mal and 'Booter/Mal throuple endings. In the three premature endings so far you've ended up alone twice and dead once. I'd expect at least one more opportunity to royally fuck up and end up dead, alone or in prison prematurely, as well as a full-game "alone" ending. No harem, though. And if Tara figures into any ending, it would probably be a Jaye/Tara throuple. I expect that's a long shot, but the action is moving back to Boston, so the Tara fans will cetainly be lobbying. :LOL:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
If you made wrong choices, there have already been three bad endings in different chapters. The way it lays out, I expect you'll likely get solo endings with Jaye, Mal and Lisa, as well as Jaye/Mal and 'Booter/Mal throuple endings. In the three premature endings so far you've ended up alone twice and dead once. I'd expect at least one more opportunity to royally fuck up and end up dead, alone or in prison prematurely, as well as a full-game "alone" ending. No harem, though. And if Tara figures into any ending, it would probably be a Jaye/Tara throuple. I expect that's a long shot, but the action is moving back to Boston, so the Tara fans will cetainly be lobbying. :LOL:
Thanks for the info!!

May 18, 2024
Calm before the storm ... if I were a betting man, I'd put my money on early-mid July release (i.e., about 6 more weeks).

As for what to expect in terms of lewds ... I predict:
  • Jaye and Tara threesome (turn it up to 11!)
  • Jaye and Mallory threesome or solo scenes
  • Visiting Linda in Aspen or Erica visits with some friends (I am still a bit disappointed that MC can't get both, especially since they kind of sound like they'd be up for it)
  • Lisa solo scene
  • Amanda solo scene

As for what to expect in terms of story ... I predict:
  • Wrapping up the inheritance storyline
  • Wrapping up the corporate wars storyline
  • Getting all the players back to Boston for the finale
isn't it supposed to be early June?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Alex finally gets his dream Jaye and Mallory at the same time. Then Fiona shows up, Then Linda, Erica and her two friends shows up, Then Bianca shows up, Then Amanda shows up and Then Sultry Tara shows up. Bartender watching the stock reports in the bar hears Red bull stocks rise 1000% in the past 3 days. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: ThorinKing
4.60 star(s) 323 Votes