Mar 26, 2022
I wish Tara and Lisa wasnt side women. Sometimes i wonder if we saw more of them they wouldnt entice us as much? Or would it just be twice as bad? Yeah... its the latter isnt it.

I don't care about Lisa, but Tara really should have more content in future chapters. She is basically (sometimes in a weird way) Jaye and MC sidekick. Still, making her main Li is impossible tho.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I wish Tara and Lisa wasnt side women. Sometimes i wonder if we saw more of them they wouldnt entice us as much? Or would it just be twice as bad? Yeah... its the latter isnt it.

The real reason for the game to have LI's is simple - it's the devs' first game and they don't want to be overly-ambitious with it. The more LI's you add in a game, the more complicated it becomes and especially in later updates it's essentially a nightmare to develop.

Besides, I don't think Lisa was even a planned character for the game. Don't quote me on it but basically she was a character that Kent rendered and people loved it and so they decided to implement the character in the game.

And to answer your question - we always want the things we can't have. It's just human nature.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Then again, when the fire destroys the boat, we may have to choose between saving Jaye or Mallory! o_O
I like Mallory, but put in that situation I save Jaye. Then try for Mallory if I die in that attempt so be it. But I save Jaye first foremost without question or hesitation. I'm willing to die trying to save Mallory, but only after Jaye is safe. Raised as twins since we were 8 years old. There is literally nothing to weigh. NOTHING TO WEIGH.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Really hope they’ll release the Jaye morphs in the future so we can get some fan art going.
Or maybe not. If you look at the "fan art" threads, they can get pretty deep into various fringes. I think that, MAYBE, having Stone Fox keeping control over the imagery of our favorite LIs isn't a bad thing.

Reactions: BigBlueDude

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Showing some underboob is always appreciated, a lot. A LOT!
I absolutely agree.

Render quality of the game is absolutely top notch. Even as their first project, Kentyrr and Stone Fox Studios nailed the formula of a top level game. No wonder that people wanted the same game as the next one in that poll that they did.

So I guess we will see Chasing Sunrises after all. :Kappa:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I absolutely agree.

Render quality of the game is absolutely top notch. Even as their first project, Kentyrr and Stone Fox Studios nailed the formula of a top level game. No wonder that people wanted the same game as the next one in that poll that they did.

So I guess we will see Chasing Sunrises after all. :Kappa:
Well, yes. I can not adding any more to it. You said it all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes