Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
it isn't my favorite Jaye render, here she does a bit of a big-headed effect

still superior to 90% of what you see around
The render quality is definitely superior to games that have been around longer like Where The Heart Is, Where It All Began, Dating My Daughter and etc. (listed off the top of my head). Though it’s also related to the artist’s talent, but all these guys that I listed are developing games since like 2019. One would think that they would improve over time like DPC did for example.

Besides, as far as I know Kentyrr isn’t rendering with like 10x 3090’s.

And I’m genuinely curious - what’s your favorite Jaye render?

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The render quality is definitely superior to games that have been around longer like Where The Heart Is, Where It All Began, Dating My Daughter and etc. (listed off the top of my head). Though it’s also related to the artist’s talent, but all these guys that I listed are developing games since like 2019. One would think that they would improve over time like DPC did for example.

Besides, as far as I know Kentyrr isn’t rendering with like 10x 3090’s.

And I’m genuinely curious - what’s your favorite Jaye render?
now with my cell phone I can't find them, but for example even the recent one with Jaye climbing the stairs from behind

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lostanddamned

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Looks like felice is holding back on what he really thinks.
So, as felicemastronzo #2, I'll say what he really wants to say:

---

Tara is still the best girl, and you guys know it.
Lostanddamned my homie, even if you torture me repeating the "Jaye is love, Jaye is life" line. I wouldn't break.
Because you are just my alter-ego, stop annoying me everyday that Jaye is the best girl or I'll consume my pills and you know what happens. :mad:
I only stopped taking it because... I liked your company, Lostanddamned.

With that being said, here's a better render than that. :love:
tarachairedit2K.png
"Tara is, and always will be, the best girl."

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

---

Lostanddamned my homie, even if torture you torture me repeating the "Jaye is love, Jaye is life" line. I wouldn't break.
Because you are just my alter-ego, stop annoying me everyday that Jaye is the best girl or I'll consume my pills and you know what happens. :mad:

View attachment 1932126
no... then, so for the record, I never said that Tara was the best girl, but that she is in the best scene in this game and in all the games I've played

then I'm certainly not against her having a bigger presence....

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
This thread becomes the second Being A Dik
The difference is that people aren't getting offended or taking themselves way too seriously and it's obvious that it's all in good fun and that's the main reason we are doing it - to have fun and discuss a game that we all enjoy playing. Because after all what's the point of all the discussions and posts and spending time writing them if we don't enjoy it, if we don't have any fun doing it?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

---

Lostanddamned my homie, even if you torture me repeating the "Jaye is love, Jaye is life" line. I wouldn't break.

View attachment 1932126
Also worth noting:

felicemastronzo's monologue after your post: I loved Tara. He loved Jaye. We each had half a full life, really, which was enough for us. Just... but not for them...... :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What Felice actually wanted to say.:Kappa:

Tara is our best wingman though, I’ll give you that.:KEK:
There goes the peace; Lisa, at least for now, doesn't say much to me. That she's a badass has unfortunately become the most obvious characterisation for a female character.

The pure aesthetic side counts for me only up to a certain point, in this game there isn't even an ugly character.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
No, the secret ending is a Jaye-Tara-Sophie-Lisa-Bianca-Rinko vs Mallory-Amanda-Fiona-Linda-Erica-Kaili tag team sex match. Winner takes MC.
First group wipes the floor with the second one without breaking a sweat. Hell even a Jaye-Tara-Lisa team is an overkill. :love:

• Love
Reactions: LizaS
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes