micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I do believe Jaye said she would accept only Mal and NOT Amanda. She didn't want to be involved, as a threesome, with Mal, but other than that it was all good.
The reason I feel a harem will not fit is the other girls are not really given the screen time.
They would have to work in more time for the other girls to make it work.
Jaye and Mal interacted a lot, Mal also has the DNA of her step mom which makes it easier on her. There is a ton of reasons why Jaye+Mal+MC works, there's almost no reason for one of the other one offs to be involved.
Maybe Tara, but Tara also told the MC it would never happen again, but things can change. So, I see your point with her.

There is also a reason for Jaye to accept Mal, and only Mal. She is literally family.

I would love a harem ending, I'm not opposed, just pointing out there would need to be some changes to the current story to actually fit that in.

I just feel they would need to add additional scenes for them all and then work on fitting them in with Jaye and the MC.
If you think about it, the end scene with the MC, Jaye and Mal (at the bar) never confirms they're a thing, it's just eluded too. You go from we're hiding here for a month or more to oh all good the next day to we're at the bar with no info in between. So rushed...
Lets be real, the entire Jaye+Mal end feels tacked on anyways. Up until Jaye and MC are in bed at the end of the game I never once thought it felt like Jaye's character would be open to sharing the MC. Imo to make even that route make sense a whole bunch of conversations need to be added throughout the entire game to make it make sense, let alone a actual harem end.

The reason of, well she is basically family isnt a real reason for a relationship.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
question is there ending with Tara? coz like her so much...
Nope, Tara basically steps aside when the mc and Jaye start reconnecting, texting the mc to help him (which you can refuse) and texting (Jaye always talks to Tara about everything) and getting nudges herself.
Tara is a character that is there to show support for the MC and Jaye and basically that is it. Once they're back together I'm guessing Tara backs out of their lives while still remaining in contact with Jaye from time to time as she is never shown around them once they return to the states.
Tara also said she would never sleep with the MC again and she was only there to support Jaye in her time of need. Which hints she will take a back seat as Jaye no longer needs her to help take care of her needs.

Lets be real, the entire Jaye+Mal end feels tacked on anyways. Up until Jaye and MC are in bed at the end of the game I never once thought it felt like Jaye's character would be open to sharing the MC. Imo to make even that route make sense a whole bunch of conversations need to be added throughout the entire game to make it make sense, let alone a actual harem end.

The reason of, well she is basically family isnt a real reason for a relationship.
Does feel that way I agree.
But, she is basically their mother, the MC has shown he loves her and even to some extent Jaye has come to love her. Her and Jaye have some very close moments together as they go through different things in the story.
So, while I do agree, it seems last minute; the story was built to be this way. That is why you get the tally at the end of each chapter for Mal and Jaye and not every girl.
This is really a story about Mal, the MC and Jaye, again look at the love trust points which only include Jaye and Mal, not Amanda or Lisa or any of the other girls.
So, it was the Dev's intent, just poorly executed in the story.
I'm a writer/editor and I look at this story and shake my head, there is so much that needs fixed and clarified to make it much more solid. It could be so much better with just a few tweaks here and there...
I'd offer my help cleaning it up, but I doubt they would accept it. Nothing really needs major changes, just needs cleaned up and some little changes here and there to clarify things.
Not saying it's a bad story, just a bit unclear and jumbled up.
I really did enjoy it.

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
This has given me a good chuckle this morning. "There's no closure to the Tara path. Tara just disappears after the airport pick-up." etc...

You know who else just disappears after the airport? George. But no one is complaining about him, because no one wants to fuck him :LOL: There's no Tara path. There's no indication of anything to close with Tara. It's clear from the pick-up scene (and before, frankly) that there's nothing there. Both Tara and Jaye spell it out anyway, but they don't even need to do that. Anything that happened was in the past, and now the relationship is friends only as opposed to friends with benefits. Romantically, it was never anything more than that.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
This has given me a good chuckle this morning. "There's no closure to the Tara path. Tara just disappears after the airport pick-up." etc...

You know who else just disappears after the airport? George. But no one is complaining about him, because no one wants to fuck him :LOL: There's no Tara path. There's no indication of anything to close with Tara. It's clear from the pick-up scene (and before, frankly) that there's nothing there. Both Tara and Jaye spell it out anyway, but they don't even need to do that. Anything that happened was in the past, and now the relationship is friends only as opposed to friends with benefits. Romantically, it was never anything more than that.
No one is complaining about that because we're all afraid of el Jorge.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023

I know what you mean. Tara was (maybe still is) in love with MC, but she was going to keep those feelings bottled up and never act upon them. The only way to win Tara would be to break up with Jaye, which would you lose you Tara anyway for hurting Jaye. A circle that there was no way out of.

PS. I suspect Lisa has thought about George a few times since the unexpected reveal.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I know what you mean. Tara was (maybe still is) in love with MC, but she was going to keep those feelings bottled up and never act upon them. The only way to win Tara would be to break up with Jaye, which would you lose you Tara anyway for hurting Jaye. A circle that there was no way out of.

PS. I suspect Lisa has thought about George a few times since the unexpected reveal.
The Mc, Jaye and Tara throuple makes more sense that the potential Mallory and Jaye one. The emotional investment the three of them have in growing up together and Tara being Jaye's best friend and quasi-lover makes no sense having her in the next game. At least that's the hill I'm willing to die on.

Reactions: yossa999

nalatoni

Feb 17, 2019
Hi guys!
I ended this update but my gallery looks like this. Where are the other scenes?
Did i do something wrong? I use every mods from here but nothins seems to work.Can anyone help me?
1724225297108.png 1724225297108.png

thanks

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
The Mc, Jaye and Tara throuple makes more sense that the potential Mallory and Jaye one. The emotional investment the three of them have in growing up together and Tara being Jaye's best friend and quasi-lover makes no sense having her in the next game. At least that's the hill I'm willing to die on.
I would go the other way. There are three people involved in a throuple, and they all have to be partners in it. Jaye and Tara have both stated they are not interested in this, and something that happened years ago isn't a good reason to say it makes perfect sense now.

The Jaye and Mallory relationship... there are two points here. One, the three are all close now, in the present. MC has (potentially) been intimate with both women, there are strong feelings on all sides - including Jaye and Mallory getting a lot closer and feeling like family. Two, it's actually polyamory rather than a throuple, so it doesn't matter if there are romantic feelings between Jaye and Mallory, as they are not set to be involved (Jaye clearly spells this out when offering the option). As marked in the character cards at the end, Jaye's/Mallory's love is "strong enough to explore polyamory". They love you enough to want you to have the other in your life, so long as you remain committed to both girls.

Reactions: siath70

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I would agree it makes 100 times more sense as a throuple, but Jaye doesn't want a throuple. She doesn't want any sexual partner but MC, and she wants a family. Mal is family, Jaye is not threatened by her and really wants her to be around. She knows there is love between them that is a different love to what Jaye & Mal have. She also makes it very clear, that MC is going to have to work and ensure both of them always feel the center of his world. It's not the way I would have thought it would go, but listening to Jaye, I understand where she is coming from and what she wants. Jaye has got the Poly relationship she is happy to have, not the throuple we all hoped for. As long as MC remains committed to both of them and no one else.

Of course, this could all change in the next update.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
yeayy maybe.. not quite
because i just like her then jaye or mel overall
is there jaye & tara ending?
Many times it has been said there is no Tara ending.
Tara was a supporting character, she was used to help the MC and Jaye get together. She took care of Jaye's desire for the MC, which Jaye did not return to Tara (it was one sided). She tried to keep the MC from leaving even giving up her virginity to do so.
She then told the MC she would never have sex with him again, it was a one time thing. She explained what was going on between her and Jaye and that they were just friends and nothing else.
Towards the end of the VN Jaye make it clear she is not into women at all, once again showing that the Tara thing was one sided.
This is a VN about the MC, Mal, and Jaye. The tally screen makes this perfectly clear.

I seen in a post a few spots down about Lisa and the lawyer, I doubt Lisa is in him. She all but panics when she finds out she has to ride with him in a cab at the airport, but you never know.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes