Dec 29, 2018
I've been playing the "most eligible bachelor" route in hopes of an epilogue scene where we are walking arm in arm with a visibly pregnant Bianca and cross paths with her worthless ex-husband just to rub some more salt in his wounds. It seemed like a pretty safe bet before this update since Lisa and Tara are off the table due to them being in the next game, so the number of potential women for the bachelor route was slimmed down to only a few established characters. But now I'm not so sure we'll get more Bianca since she wasn't even mentioned in this update.

Maybe the bachelor route will just be the die alone and miserable route. Fiona seems to have finally given up on us and run off down to Mexico to flirt with what I'm assuming is the protagonist of the next game. Linda and Erica weren't mentioned at all in this update either. Neither was Tanaka. So it's hard to tell what's being planned for the epilogue. Hopefully it isn't just more scenes of the MC talking about how remorseful he is of how things turned out, because there's already too much of that.

There was talk about getting Bianca a job with the company, so that feels very much like a loose thread to be tied up, as well as a decent setup to spend more time with her. We also never got any update from Linda after we gave her advice about leaving her husband. So a visit from her could be another possibility. I just don't know if the developers care enough to bother with either of them at this point.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I agree with him, imo seeing the reactions of the people around the MC and his LI about their relationship development/status is a vital part in AVNs imo. It helps to make AVN's more immersive instead of feeling like youre playing a guy in a small bubble without any connections to the outside world.

I really disliked how Tara didnt even greeted the MC too, it was out of place imo. He could have just take a cab and left (as he intended) before they got back with the car ... it was strange ...

The MC's intervention when Jaye was in a call with her university pres was kinda strange too imo. Yeah the pres was a jerk but she kinda was right about Jaye being a nepo baby who can use her connections to get whatever she wants (even if she earned her achievements) after the stunt the MC pulled.
I agree with the first part about Tara, it felt like they were all going to hang out and maybe even fool around a bit? This is what most players were hoping for and wanted to see and that is important, it felt like it was cut from the game.
Also calling Jaye a "nepo baby" is unduly harsh don't you think? Do you think she wanted her parents to die? All of the responsibility of running the parents company has fallen on the MC and Jaye and it's pretty clear that neither of them wished for it, but are trying their best.

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
I've been playing the "most eligible bachelor" route in hopes of an epilogue scene where we are walking arm in arm with a visibly pregnant Bianca and cross paths with her worthless ex-husband just to rub some more salt in his wounds. It seemed like a pretty safe bet before this update since Lisa and Tara are off the table due to them being in the next game, so the number of potential women for the bachelor route was slimmed down to only a few established characters.
I played roughly the same path and Lisa actually heavily hinted that she'd want to get more serious with the MC. The MC wasn't very enthusiastic about that though. And yes, how that works with her being a MG in Firebreak is anyone's guess.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I've been playing the "most eligible bachelor" route in hopes of an epilogue scene where we are walking arm in arm with a visibly pregnant Bianca and cross paths with her worthless ex-husband just to rub some more salt in his wounds. It seemed like a pretty safe bet before this update since Lisa and Tara are off the table due to them being in the next game, so the number of potential women for the bachelor route was slimmed down to only a few established characters. But now I'm not so sure we'll get more Bianca since she wasn't even mentioned in this update.

Maybe the bachelor route will just be the die alone and miserable route. Fiona seems to have finally given up on us and run off down to Mexico to flirt with what I'm assuming is the protagonist of the next game. Linda and Erica weren't mentioned at all in this update either. Neither was Tanaka. So it's hard to tell what's being planned for the epilogue. Hopefully it isn't just more scenes of the MC talking about how remorseful he is of how things turned out, because there's already too much of that.

There was talk about getting Bianca a job with the company, so that feels very much like a loose thread to be tied up, as well as a decent setup to spend more time with her. We also never got any update from Linda after we gave her advice about leaving her husband. So a visit from her could be another possibility. I just don't know if the developers care enough to bother with either of them at this point.
The guy in the post credit scene with Fiona is Christian. Who is apparently asexual, so no I seriously doubt he's the protagonist of Firebreak. It was a weird scene and the developers attempt at humor, which didn't work IMO

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Did Joker ever fix his mod of this ? or im guessing he's waiting for the 1.01 patch ?
Fix? If you're asking about the last bar scene variable flip so that both Mallory and Jaye show up on the "both open" path, no, it has not been fixed, yet. However, both Mallory and Jaye's end stats show both love the MC enough to explore a polyamorous relationship and preceding scenes/convos indicate both are on board, neither has broken up with the MC.

Joker might be waiting until the patch to fix that minor scene issue, just in case there's anything else that needs tweaking to get that scene "right".

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Among those missing in action you forgot the bartender/driver, whom we are still waiting to see again.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Among those missing in action you forgot the bartender/driver, whom we are still waiting to see again.
And who randomly has relationship stats in the game. No idea if there was an intended point to that, but either it never came to anything, or it was so small that it just flew by.

4.60 star(s) 321 Votes