rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
What are the requirements to get the most scenes with Lisa?
Do you need to be in a relationship with Jaye or not?

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
What are the requirements to get the most scenes with Lisa?
Do you need to be in a relationship with Jaye or not?
I believe there are 2 scenes with Lisa so far.
To get the first one (in Chapter 5), you cannot cooperate with Jaye in Chapter 3 (I don't remember if there any scenarios when you can "switch" this variable later, before scene with Lisa - you may want to check walkthrough for that)
For the second one in Chapter 8, you need to get scene in Chapter 5 (above). There are no other conditions as far as I remember (although, if you are in intimate relationship with either Mallory or Jaye, you will get some penalty to trust/love - hard to tell about consequences in the future)

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
You can't be with Jaye if you want to get Lisa's scenes. Lisa is very clear that she doesn't want to get between Alex and Jaye and put her job at risk as a result.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I believe there are 2 scenes with Lisa so far.
To get the first one (in Chapter 5), you cannot cooperate with Jaye in Chapter 3 (I don't remember if there any scenarios when you can "switch" this variable later, before scene with Lisa - you may want to check walkthrough for that)
For the second one in Chapter 8, you need to get scene in Chapter 5 (above). There are no other conditions as far as I remember (although, if you are in intimate relationship with either Mallory or Jaye, you will get some penalty to trust/love - hard to tell about consequences in the future)
You can't be with Jaye if you want to get Lisa's scenes. Lisa is very clear that she doesn't want to get between Alex and Jaye and put her job at risk as a result.
False. Lisa scene in latest ep is accessible so long as MC is not in a committed monogamous relationship with Jaye. Open relationship path is compatible.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I actually prefer a few of the side girls over Jaye/Mallory.
Same bro, same! In my case, I'll take Tara and Amanda in a heartbeat over literally every other girl in the game.

I still like Jaye and Mallory enough but can't help but feel there was a considerable dropoff in their dynamic with the MC. At a certain point they both just got boring.

Reactions: tufstuff

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
False. Lisa scene in latest ep is accessible so long as MC is not in a committed monogamous relationship with Jaye. Open relationship path is compatible.
Welp, my bad then. I have not played Lisa's route so I've checked walkthrough. Thanks for the correction

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
1701797721996.png
I have a doubt, in this scene (ep 6 I think? It's my first time playing) Tara says like she doesn't know who Jaye kissed, but Jaye knew, and then Jaye responds with "But I don't know.. and it has to stay that way". At this instant I thought Jaye knew the guy was MC, but then the next scene is her getting surprised... what exactly happened? Does Jaye mean that she really did not know and she does not want to find out?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
View attachment 3145736
I have a doubt, in this scene (ep 6 I think? It's my first time playing) Tara says like she doesn't know who Jaye kissed, but Jaye knew, and then Jaye responds with "But I don't know.. and it has to stay that way". At this instant I thought Jaye knew the guy was MC, but then the next scene is her getting surprised... what exactly happened? Does Jaye mean that she really did not know and she does not want to find out?
It was discussed previously and seems like there may have been a slight misalignment of continuity there. What was said in one episode wasn't carried to another. Specifically, we learn later what happened when the MC is reading Jaye's diary (while on the boat). So, I think it was just an error.

Reactions: verizon_vader

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I was in a monogamous, non-open relationship with Jaye this latest episode and Lisa offered herself to me and I checked and you can indeed have sex with her, Jaye's trust will of course go down if you cheat on her. It was only in an earlier episode where Lisa said she wouldn't get between her two bosses and you were completely locked out but this latest she will fuck you and suggests she would leave the company in order to not get between her two bosses right before she fucks you.

Reactions: BeingADikDik

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I was in a monogamous, non-open relationship with Jaye this latest episode and Lisa offered herself to me and I checked and you can indeed have sex with her, Jaye's trust will of course go down if you cheat on her. It was only in an earlier episode where Lisa said she wouldn't get between her two bosses and you were completely locked out but this latest she will fuck you and suggests she would leave the company in order to not get between her two bosses right before she fucks you.
Thanks for the correction. Yes, anal for some, negative trust points for others!

Reactions: Vopeco

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
\
It was discussed previously and seems like there may have been a slight misalignment of continuity there. What was said in one episode wasn't carried to another. Specifically, we learn later what happened when the MC is reading Jaye's diary (while on the boat). So, I think it was just an error.
I see, lol into the build-up I was telling myself ofc the first kiss was when Jaye kissed MC in his bed when they were kids (the day James buys the ring)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I finally managed to play the new chapter, so far I finished only 2 runs, the one dedicated to the side girls (who apparently are the protagonists of the chapter) and the one dedicated to Jaye

I'm not very satisfied in general, I have to say that the epilogue of the last chapter continues to irritate me, the main flaw of this game is precisely the relationship between Jaye and Alex and their parents, who profess not to have wanted to influence the choices of the kids, when in fact with their behavior they have put enormously at risk any kind of relationship there could be between them, besides Alex's life repeatedly at risk in his 5 years around the world. the worst parents ever.

but leaving the past aside let's move on to the present. the run on SG takes home the sufficency which is the average between the useless appearance of Captain Tanaka (what did she come for?), the final goodbye to Kaila who only promised but delivered, the very good part with Bianca, and the part with ups and downs with Lisa. sincerely the story of her "family" problem I nfound it really unnecessary, and when an unnecessary oddity is added it immediately becomes harmful, her part in the chapter is not bad, but it could have been better, eventually the part the appearance of George becomes an important part of it.

instead Jaye's run was terribly empty and cold, it's not a huge problem that there are no stay sex scenes, but not even a real kiss, a really intimate moment. the talk on the beach in theory is an important moment but both of them deal with it in a quite cold and distant way. really disappointing.

the advancement of the overall story proceeds in a comic fashion, as indeed has been the case with the entire work, so no big deal, although Amanda cannot be utlized as the deus ex machina of any situation, in that way it all becomes uninteresting.

in general, aesthetically (the absolute strong point of this AVN) several things I didn't like very much, on all the anime eyes given to Tara

I will end with the worst scene and the best one, even if it is a hope doomed to die cold
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes