Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Hey guys I apologize if this has been asked recently - I've lost track of this story a smidge since it's been a bit since the last chapter, but with the next update coming soon I just wanted to re-familiarize - with all the DNA testing that was going on with Jaye, Mallory, etc. was there a final verdict on familial relations between Jaye and MC?

Thank you in advance.
No, it was intentionally left ambiguous.

Reactions: Razrback16

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys I apologize if this has been asked recently - I've lost track of this story a smidge since it's been a bit since the last chapter, but with the next update coming soon I just wanted to re-familiarize - with all the DNA testing that was going on with Jaye, Mallory, etc. was there a final verdict on familial relations between Jaye and MC?

Thank you in advance.
The *official* report is that the MC and Jaye are not siblings. But as soon as the Patreon inspector noted that down and left the room, we got a post-credits scene where the lab technicians imply they might have accidentally tested Amanda's DNA instead of Jaye's...

In other words, make up whatever story you prefer.

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
No hate to the developers but since they said it will be out by the weekend i was curious if it is gonna release any time soon since it missed the deadline twice.M a fan of the game so asked it out of excitement

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
No hate to the developers but since they said it will be out by the weekend i was curious if it is gonna release any time soon since it missed the deadline twice.M a fan of the game so asked it out of excitement
They did not say it would be out by the weekend.

Here is part of the Dev Log I posted on August 9, 2020:

Here's what's left to do:
  • Re-dialoguing one scene that didn't quite hit the note we were looking for (about 100 lines)
  • One animation remains pending
  • End-of-Chapter Summary update
  • Music finalization
  • Achievement and image unlock finalization and testing
  • Beta and feedback-based fixes/refinements

The bulk of this can be completed tomorrow and Friday night. We expect to be in beta this weekend, with a great chance of release the following week.

So - high chance of a release sometime this week, and if they find something 'big' that needs to be fixed, they will tell us in another dev log.

Cheers!! :coffee:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What? Wasn't the aim for the final chapter the end of 2024? They moved it forward by 7 months? Wtf?
Well, this chapter was supposed to be out in July...

Who knows if the chapter will be out by the end of August.

The final chapter will use tons of care and will probably take longer than this one.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
What? Wasn't the aim for the final chapter the end of 2024? They moved it forward by 7 months? Wtf?
They did say that originally, I moved it forward, because this one was was supposed to be July, and it's going to be a few months late. (That's not a complaint). Add in the tidying up for final chapter, I wouldn't expect it before June. But, I'd be very happy to be wrong. Poor choice of words by me in the original post. I edited it.

4.60 star(s) 322 Votes