Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
No, I don't pay attention, I just leave for a long time and then I come back, I'm not aware of the situation.
well you could put a little effort and do a basic search don't even need to do much of one would only take 5 min. That's what I always do on threads I dont go to often. Look at the last few post on patron even if im not sub since you can still read a bit even if it's locked. Also I look back 1-5 pages. If I want to put a little effort into i'll do a search for the dev's name on the thread.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
well you could put a little effort and do a basic search don't even need to do much of one would only take 5 min. That's what I always do on threads I dont go to often. Look at the last few post on patron even if im not sub since you can still read a bit even if it's locked. Also I look back 1-5 pages. If I want to put a little effort into i'll do a search for the dev's name on the thread.
"Search"? You don't understand, but it's complicated! So, don't try to explain)))

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Well I added a extra clause to the contract Section 69 sub section xxx69. It says Peanut is love and you are required to love Peanut and giver all the love as much as possible. Including but not limited to head pats , hand holding , nose boops , walk on the beach and in the park ( hand holding included) , cuddles and the occasional makeout session. Sex is always mandatory once a week. Failure to comply Mallory and Jaye will cut your balls off with the nearest knife available, Jaye will also include a throat punch as a extra measure.
I don't see how anyone could not love peanut. You don't have to be interested in her, but to actually dislike her? that kind of person could only be a puppy kicker, or a cat thrower, true scum! :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't see how anyone could not love peanut. You don't have to be interested in her, but to actually dislike her? that kind of person could only be a puppy kicker, or a cat thrower, true scum! :ROFLMAO:
she is completely crazy, but in a medical sense.

The final scene, in which she points the syringe at the blackmailer's neck, leaves very little doubt

then for goodness sake, free to stick your penis wherever you like

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Is this game abandoned or what?

The correct answer is what.
No, I don't pay attention, I just leave for a long time and then I come back, I'm not aware of the situation.
Ah yes. The "I don't bother to actually look for the info myself and wants people to spoon-feed me the answer because mommy told me I'm special and therefore I shouldn't need to bother with doing such trivial matter as looking for an answer" move.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Ah yes. The "I don't bother to actually look for the info myself and wants people to spoon-feed me the answer because mommy told me I'm special and therefore I shouldn't need to bother with doing such trivial matter as looking for an answer" move.
It's amusing how this type of argument is an internet forum staple, likely since the inception of forums with a search function. It'll never go away, it'll never go your way, it'll never go their way. The constant online outrage at.....well nothing really. Where's the popcorn I require a snack for this show!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This makes me curious, are you afraid of dogs? I know my dog could rip my throat out, but she never would. Peanut isn't to be feared, unless you try to harm her or her loved ones, but the same could be said of most people I suppose.
do you see the pictures? with AVNs it could be a problem. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i don't understand how you can talk about dogs... :oops:

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
do you see the pictures? with AVNs it could be a problem. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i don't understand how you can talk about dogs... :oops:
...wow just wow. I am dumbfounded by your obliviousness, I don't know what else to say other than I've just been joking around and it apparently flew right over your head, my bad I guess :rolleyes:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Ummm, because she's a self-centered, entitled asshole who also happens to be the author's pet?

She pretends to be unconscious for hours - knowing her best friend is tearing herself apart! - just to get a jump scare. She constantly flouts social norms - norms she'll helpfully point out just to remind you she is aware of them - because she's far too special to be bound by politeness or respect. She damn near derails Mallory's path by tricking Mal into one of the most awkward sleep fondling sessions I've seen, then helps her self to an uninvited peepshow if it somehow leads to sex. She stalks and sexually harasses the MC constantly, and we aren't even allowed to frown at her, much less tell her to fuck off. And of course she's the one who has to step in and save the big dumb MC from the Prizer conspiracy, because only her super-savant-brain could possibly execute a scheme as diabolically clever as "confront the stooge with evidence and demand he spill the beans" - and that's assuming you talk her out of the assault and battery felicemastronzo mentioned.

I know Amanda is meant to be goofy, sexy fun, but I just find her insufferable. The game would be so much better off without the time wasted on her endless bullshit.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Ummm, because she's a self-centered, entitled asshole who also happens to be the author's pet?

She pretends to be unconscious for hours - knowing her best friend is tearing herself apart! - just to get a jump scare. She constantly flouts social norms - norms she'll helpfully point out just to remind you she is aware of them - because she's far too special to be bound by politeness or respect. She damn near derails Mallory's path by tricking Mal into one of the most awkward sleep fondling sessions I've seen, then helps her self to an uninvited peepshow if it somehow leads to sex. She stalks and sexually harasses the MC constantly, and we aren't even allowed to frown at her, much less tell her to fuck off. And of course she's the one who has to step in and save the big dumb MC from the Prizer conspiracy, because only her super-savant-brain could possibly execute a scheme as diabolically clever as "confront the stooge with evidence and demand he spill the beans" - and that's assuming you talk her out of the assault and battery felicemastronzo mentioned.

I know Amanda is meant to be goofy, sexy fun, but I just find her insufferable. The game would be so much better off without the time wasted on her endless bullshit.
Now tell us how you really feel. Where did Amanda touch you?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

I know this is just my opinion but honestly if this game had no peanut I would find this game a bit more boring, as all I would have to look forward to is Jaye and Mallory but mostly Jaye. Besides Jaye , Amanda is the best thing about the game for me. Besides the Jaye love story im not really into the actual plot of the game and find some parts of it boring mostly, like all the contract bit but I do like the mystery parts. So I find Amanda's character very much welcome to give me a good laugh and not feel so bored as just to change the overall feel of the game for a bit. Which is the main reason I love her character and always look forward to her scenes even if I dont want to romance her on my main saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: ModiThorrson
4.60 star(s) 322 Votes