VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
we must remember, CH 9 is supposed to be the climax/ending of the story, and while a CH 10 is planned to come out at the end of the year, it'll most likely be a simple and small epilogue including:

1- we'll see the results of our choices.
2- such a small development time (4 months if aiming for a december release) implies there won't be much in render numbers, unless they decide to go full on 24/7 rendering, which i doubt, mainly because i don't want the devs to burn out.

On a side note:
Recent CH 9 devlogs stated that we'll see the consequencess of a choice we made early in the game, the best bet is the choice to either tell Linda to divorce Ray (opening a path if not on Jaye or Mallory one) or try and fix her marriage (opens up Rikki path).

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
we must remember, CH 9 is supposed to be the climax/ending of the story, and while a CH 10 is planned to come out at the end of the year, it'll most likely be a simple and small epilogue including:

1- we'll see the results of our choices.
2- such a small development time (4 months if aiming for a december release) implies there won't be much in render numbers, unless they decide to go full on 24/7 rendering, which i doubt, mainly because i don't want the devs to burn out.

On a side note:
Recent CH 9 devlogs stated that we'll see the consequencess of a choice we made early in the game, the best bet is the choice to either tell Linda to divorce Ray (opening a path if not on Jaye or Mallory one) or try and fix her marriage (opens up Rikki path).
It will probably be the result of the +Walter stat check. If +Walter < 2, he kills MC.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Hopefully they get the no Tara thing fixed? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Tara seems to have already been picked for the next game (at least that's what most people think), the dev repeatedly said she won't come back...

Too bad, i would've liked a threesome with her and Jaye, Jaye already knows the MC hit that and is ok with it... sounds like a person who could be talked into a threesome.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Tara seems to have already been picked for the next game (at least that's what most people think), the dev repeatedly said she won't come back...

Too bad, i would've liked a threesome with her and Jaye, Jaye already knows the MC hit that and is ok with it... sounds like a person who could be talked into a threesome.
I think there may be a threesome scene coming with Jaye and Tara. I hope that it's a reward for going all in with Jaye and not messing around with Mallory, she decides to give the MC a little treat. I mean with Mallory you get the threesome with Amanda so it's only fair right?!
I do love both Jaye and Mallory though so I'm interested to see what will happen with openly dating them both.

Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I've gone over the contract once again and wish to assure you that we are not, in fact, required to love Peanut. That is all. :censored:
Well I added a extra clause to the contract Section 69 sub section xxx69. It says Peanut is love and you are required to love Peanut and giver all the love as much as possible. Including but not limited to head pats , hand holding , nose boops , walk on the beach and in the park ( hand holding included) , cuddles and the occasional makeout session. Sex is always mandatory once a week. Failure to comply Mallory and Jaye will cut your balls off with the nearest knife available, Jaye will also include a throat punch as a extra measure.

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Well I added a extra clause to the contract Section 69 sub section xxx69. It says Peanut is love and you are required to love Peanut and giver all the love as much as possible. Including but not limited to head pats , hand holding , nose boops , walk on the beach and in the park ( hand holding included) , cuddles and the occasional makeout session. Sex is always mandatory once a week. Failure to comply Mallory and Jaye will cut your balls off with the nearest knife available, Jaye will also include a throat punch as a extra measure.
If you've heard of the peanut butter and fluffernutter sandwich, I think it is an absolute requirement for Peanut-booter to be the fluffer while MC is the nutter and then he gets to be the meat in a 'Booter-Mal sandwich.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Wonder how many switch from Jaye once they find out there's an epilogue ending with Mallory and Amanda throuple. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 322 Votes