Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
I was just joking around hehe I didn't played the update yet but from my understanding while reading this thread mess :LOL: of speculation and confusion of how things play out since the last update came out, the game is "finished" for steam and main story purposes but it lacks the epilogue for each ending that will come later (don't expect it that soon, this update took long, probably the epilogue will take long too).
I'm just waiting for a android port to play it . I hope the ending is satisfying

• Haha
Reactions: pitao and Wizardas

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Dude, the MC took Jaye's best friend virginity during an awkward rolepaly session then he left everybody. He fucked a married woman way older than him. The same woman who married a man who took the MC under his wing and treated him like a surrogate son. Years later, the next time he meets her, she immediately shoves her tongue down his throat and humps him in a snow storm while her daughter is just on the other side of the house's wall and he does nothing to reject her. And in the prologue, he fucked another marrried woman who just wanted to use him to take revenge on her husband.

Despite his feelings, the MC is a certified fuckboy without any moral ground :unsure:
It's been a while since I played, is all that mandatory? We the players can't reject any of it?

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
Wait, so if I fuck someone and my girl says I cheated I can simply say I was only fooling around and we're not an item and she will be fine with it? Thanks man, I'll definitely do this and update you.

Yeah she was single but she also bitched about being in love with MC the whole time. Why fuck someone else when she was in love with MC? MC didn't fuck anyone. He had feelings for jaye so he saved himself otherwise he also could have been fucking around.

Yeah, she missed the most important moment of MC's life to comfort a nobody. The same nobody who had the reputation of being an asshole to everyone and what did that dumb bitch do? Lock herself inside her room with him. What did she think would happen?

Jaye be like "baby I didn't know how to control myself so I fucked all those stand-ins. Tee-hee"
Yeah...you didn't play the game, that whole thing screams CTRL'fapped through the game but am still furiously confident I was somehow cucked by a dirty hoe.

whore-sausages.gif

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
Overall this visual novel is good, but this recent episode.. I didn't really care for it...
Hopefully this game gives proper endings in the end...

Reactions: xsikal

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Wow this game looks good, I don't see any harem tag I hope it's only have solo ending, I would like to know about MC, can any gentlemen tell me how's MC? Weak-ass, wimpy-ass, badass, shitass?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Oh that doesn't count! MC is a guy, remember ;)
Agreed! Point to HP here... None of that shit counts. Any appeals of this ruling must be filed within 30 days with the Alpha League Board of Justified Dominance.

Assuming you can figure out how to contact a non-existent organization. :p

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
No doubt, one of the best ever finest realistic VN-3DCRG ! Script -4.1 |Cinemaatography SFX of the game-4.7| Models/Characters- Handsome/pretty beautiful/Gorgeous! Overall one of a pretty realistic VN-3DC(R)G. Top notch Game- Overall Rating - 5/4.8. There were lil lack in Lewd scenes, just bit more was needed to making Lewd scenes more realistic,but, anyway ,Thanks a lot to Developers-StoneFoxStudio team! Hopefully, there will be many good realistic VN-3DCG in upcoming days from ths developers(StoneFoxStudio)Cheers!

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Wow this game looks good, I don't see any harem tag I hope it's only have solo ending, I would like to know about MC, can any gentlemen tell me how's MC? Weak-ass, wimpy-ass, badass, shitass?
It's basically solo ending, although there is a weak poly ending that you can get as well (as in, you don't actually get the girls together, unless that happens in the upcoming epilogue). I think there's exactly one threesome in the whole game.

The MC is not really any of those words you listed, IMO, although he does have some badass moments. I'm not really sure how I'd describe him, but in the words of one of the side girls at the end of the game, he's "normal", which I think is refreshing. He basically has special forces training, but he isn't a bully and rarely gets into a situation where he needs to rely on those skills. He's a bit of a softy, but will defend friends and family to the hilt, with fists if need be. He's smart and caring, but I don't think you could ever call him wimpy. Despite some emotional/relationship issues (which serve as the catalyst for most of the story) he's probably one of my favourite MCs, certainly one of the most likeable.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Just because jaye imagined Tara to be MC doesn't mean she was actually MC. I clearly saw Tara going down on her so MC was not her first in everything. One of the stand-ins was her first everything.

And I have the right to hate her for all the bullshit she put the MC through.

Why do you keep bringing that she slept with a girl. Should everything be forgiven and forgotten just because she didn't fuck a guy?

Thanks for giving me an another idea to Gaslight my girl.

"Baby she was just helping me with my needs. You know I love you but I have needs"

Thanks again.

If she's casually sleeping with stand-ins then she's a slut. She should have waited for MC if she reallllyyyy loved him so much.

Not really. Tara was already fucking jaye so she was not a virgin. If anything, Tara was a virgin hunter. I think she even addressed herself with something similar.

All these shit started only after MC was fed up with all everything and left. He was a pretty decent guy until he left.

Guess we have one more thing to blame jaye for.

Don't worry about her. She was fucking Tara the whole time in the virgin route so she wasn't exactly missing anything.

And sex with a girl doesn't count either.

So why did MC loose a point? He doesn't get the jaye point of he sucker punched that asshole.

I actually did play this game until the update where MC fucked Mal. That's the girl I gave a shit about in this game and I knew this is jaye's game so I stopped playing this.

C'mon dude. Jaye is perfect and is in loooovvveee with MC. I swear she was just going to hold hands with him.

Jokes aside, why did she invite a potential r*pist inside her room and locked the door? She could have met him in a public place. Hell, she should have asked him to come later since MC's game's final was there and it should have been most important for her to attend the best moment of the life of the guy she loves.
Troll Confirmed...

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
If she's going to keep saying that she loved MC but still fucked around with Tara and those stand-ins then yeah she's not worth it.

If she's going to fuck anyone with a pulse casually then yeah she's a whore too.

Let's not forget that MC was actually a virgin until he fucked Tara so he was actually not fucking around like how jaye was fucking Tara. A man can only take so much bullshit so he was like fuck it and fucked Tara and then went on to fuck more girls.

What did that bitch do? Fucked Tara and those stand-ins, missed MC's final game, misbehaved with MC after he punched the guy who attempted to r*pe her.

That bitch is also a hypocrite that she can read MC's diary without his permission but if MC does the same he is an asshole and will loose points.

Devs were thinking right when they decided to make her a redhead. She's a walking red flag.
Did you read the story actually? You missed many major plot points.

BTW: this isn't a harem game. Don't impose the weird standards of harem genre on this game. Women aren't like the pixel girls in that fetish games. The behavior of Jaye and Mallory is more like women in the real world.

4.60 star(s) 321 Votes