Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
If you used Sancho's mod in while making previous saves they will be broken without a new mod to go with it. Only way around that is either waiting for a new v1.0 Sancho mod or using his save fixer and playing the update without the mod (what I did).
Sancho is a long time no seen here. I think that I have to start several games from scratch. But here I was using Joker mod.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Wait, is there a route where if you're mean to her in the beginning she does date other guys and such.
Because all I have ever done was be nice to her. So, maybe I'm missing something.
Not as in dating recently or in an NTR way, but she isnt a virgin anymore. Which is called moving on and is far more realistic then waiting for her brother to come back.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Sancho is a long time no seen here. I think that I have to start several games from scratch. But here I was using Joker mod.
Well with Sancho mods there is a savefixer and always worked for me, always "saves" my modded saves playing unmodded or in a new mod. Well yeah Joker mods are inconsistent, in some games the saves work and in others specially if there is many script and/or core code changes they won't work. I'll use Joker mod for the chapter 9 because it is the last one anyway but I'll keep the prior saves specially the end of chapter 8 one because they work hehe. Probably if I do a fresh playthrough I'll simply use URM so I don't have to worry about saves not working when the epilogue comes.

Reactions: Lolo90 and Jafo

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well with Sancho mods there is a savefixer and always worked for me, always "saves" my modded saves playing unmodded or in a new mod. Well yeah Joker mods are inconsistent, in some games the saves work and in others specially if there is many script and/or core code changes they won't work. I'll use Joker mod for the chapter 9 because it is the last one anyway but I'll keep the prior saves specially the end of chapter 8 one because they work hehe. Probably if I do a fresh playthrough I'll simply use URM so I don't have to worry about saves not working when the epilogue comes.
You are the life saver of this day! It is working! I am happy and able to play the endgame. Thanks a million.

Reactions: pitao

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
One thing to remember, they do not know that they are in love with each other. I was playing my second time through and you find out Tara never tells Jaye that the MC is in love with her and the MC never realizes Jaye is in love with him.

So that is also added on to the pile of why they act the way they do. Afraid to confess their feeling and hurt or push the other one away.

Pgabriel23

May 7, 2019
Well ... overall the VN was OK-ish ... little sad that there where not many interesting things ... just when it gets a little interesting it's already the End. :unsure: how i feel bout it.
my reaction how the fuck someone call this a ending lmao just call it end of season 1 or something lol

pitao

May 18, 2023
You are the life saver of this day! It is working! I am happy and able to play the endgame. Thanks a million.
Glad to be of help but not sure where I did help lol Thought you said you had JokerLeader saves not working but yeah if was with Sancho mod saves he always put the savefixer on his mods, he cares even if people want to stop using his mods (or in this case being MIA since end of June :cry:) that the saves made with it are able to work anyway, unless there are drastic changes in the game code it always works.

Reactions: Lolo90 and Jafo

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Is it possible to end up with Jaye but not Mallory at the end? Yes, this path is wide open. One would need to be brain dead to fall off it.

Is it possible to end up with Mallory but not Jaye at the end? Yes, but while this path is measurably narrower, it'd only take 2 functioning brain cells to follow.

Is it possible to thread the needle and end up with both Jaye & Mallory at the end? Also yes, but it's like a cliff-walk. One wrong step and *SPLAT*.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Why I can't play this game using joiplay, this game just stucks in the title screen, start, settings, quit none of these works. I have the patreon version of joiplay btw
That's why I just bought a PC, costs more than Joiplay but easier to deal with and works every time unless the AVN itself is just plain buggy or not made for PC.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Finally finished the update on an open relationship path, welp that was bittersweet. The game remains top-notched, but I can't help but feel the dev tried to "subvert expectations" (which worked so well for GoT, right?) by denying a ménage à trois that we have every reason to believe would work. It's even more baffling that it's apparently possible on the Jaye-only path, where the intimacy between MC and Mal and the alchemy between the three of them is not on the same level. I don't hold any hope that the Epilogue will change that. All this ending will do is make me rate the game lower than where it should be.

4.60 star(s) 321 Votes