redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I just did though with the open relationship for both. I also used the walkthrough mod though, so not sure if that may be the reason that it worked.
Same. However, the open relationship for both with the mod only has Jaye in the ending bar scene. Might be a little bug there, noticed a couple earlier posts that may have been about addressing that with the mod.

Last edited:

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Is Christian at the beach the end of the story? For some reason I see End Chapter 9 and I match that to the version number which is probably the wrong thing to do. If it IS the end then an epilogue was mentioned. If an epilogue is coming then why is it now marked "Complete" in the page title? Just curious. Such a great title.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Also, are we going to talk about each glass of scotch at Walter's bar being $49?? No wonder the place doesn't get any business!
It's the good stuff not some cheap bourbon shit like Jack Daniel's or Jim Beam. You can pay 200$ and more for a glass of real good scottish single malt whisky. Walter said before it's his best stuff.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Also, are we going to talk about each glass of scotch at Walter's bar being $49?? No wonder the place doesn't get any business!
I guess you've never heard of The Macallan 1926. Which would roughly cost you about $130k US per shot. IF you could ever find a bottle. I think one bottle sold for around 2million US.

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
I guess you've never heard of The Macallan 1926. Which would roughly cost you about $130k US per shot. IF you could ever find a bottle. I think one bottle sold for around 2million US.
True, but the fact that someone was "stupid" enough to put the money on the table doesn't mean it's worth it ;-)

Regarding the game here ... boring ... in my eyes, of course

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Im a liiiittttle bit disappointed by the last update but cant really point at what irked me.

I think Jaye suggestion a throuple was weird on the solo jaye route asking the mc if he loves mallory and he answering yes in a playthrough were i did literally nothing with mallory felt out of place and somehow destroyed my immersion, imo it didnt fit jaye's character (at least the way i perceived her).

The whole idea of makeing the solo jaye route the only working trouple route kinda sucks imo.

And Jaye and Mallory felt a bit to similar at this point esp during the lewd encounters while they felt/behaved way more different in the beginning.

Still a great avn but not in my top5 anymore

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Uh... I gotta say, this ending just felt rushed and underwhelming. So many of the characters are either absent or brushed over. And where's the justice for the MC's parents being murdered? Did i miss it because that didn't happen to my understanding. A CEO took the fall for something completely unrelated? Hmm ok.

If anyone expects this to be wrapped up in a tightly nit bow in the epilogue supposedly coming by the end of the year... lol

Reactions: Aner878787

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

I just wanted to make a small announcement about the upcoming v1.01 patch for Chapter 9.
Some of the feedback we've received has indicated that named saves were causing compatibility issues on Steam Deck and that the animated main menu was stressing some lower-end hardware.
As such, I've created new options in the preferences menu that can disable both features with a click.
Now onto the big reason for this patch:
For those of you who felt burned by the outcome of the casual path for the two main LI's, we know we dropped the ball.
While we feel the girls' dissatisfaction with the casual arrangement was adequately telegraphed, we also never provided an offramp for the player to right the ship. That both violates the spirit of our "no gotcha" statement at the beginning of the game, and it's objectively obvious that the result was unduly punitive.
I (Stoya) take ownership for that as the writer, and legitimately felt gut-punched the moment I realized that no escape hatch had been provided. I can only offer my word that it wasn't intentional or malicious, and began planning a fix for this the moment I realized the enormity of the miss.
As such, we are adding a scene to Chapter 9 near the beginning after the Lexi concert. This scene will provide two choices where the player can exercise agency before the girls start making decisions on his behalf.
To be clear, it will NOT add endings that were never planned for, nor does it violate the integrity of the story as planned. I also want to point out that this scene does not exist in a bubble just to change a variable. The fact that this scene occurred will be reflected in other conversations throughout the chapter.
If the player was on a committed path, the scene will offer no stat changes and they have no need to replay. There will just be be some banter and a little more visible bonding between primary characters.
TL;DR This only impacts saves that were on the casual path with Mallory and Jaye.

This is not (repeat) this is not the end!

I also want to emphasize that each ending will be fully fleshed out in the last content update, and (hopefully) any loose ends will be tied up with it. A surprisingly large number of fans have assumed that we'd ended romantic paths in Walter's bar, and so I wanted to state emphatically that this is not the case. We've had each ending visualized for a few years now, and can't wait to share them with you.
I will make an announcement when the new archives are uploaded. Unfortunately, I cannot patch only the script as the binary includes approximately 70 new images and so the art archive must be downloaded as well. As of this moment, the updated script is complete approximately half the art is rendered and expected to complete overnight.
Thank you for your bearing with us.

Best,
Stone Fox Studios

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Uh... I gotta say, this ending just felt rushed and underwhelming. So many of the characters are either absent or brushed over. And where's the justice for the MC's parents being murdered? Did i miss it because that didn't happen to my understanding. A CEO took the fall for something completely unrelated? Hmm ok.

If anyone expects this to be wrapped up in a tightly nit bow in the epilogue supposedly coming by the end of the year... lol
The justice was the MC either killed him or captured the guy who did it. They are also destroying the people who called the hit in.

I think the epilogue will have to be very large to wrap things up. There's still so many unanswered things and I hope they fix inconstancies in the story too.

So much left to do they could add another 3 or 4 chapters and that might wrap things up.

4.60 star(s) 321 Votes