Justaphase

May 1, 2024
what you think is irrelevant. Problem is most VNs have poor writing because there are many people who can use DAZ and create visuals and very few people who can actually write meaningful story, "speaking" for many different characters of different ages in such way that just by reading text you can distinguish them from each other. I just started playing this game and instantly noticed how kids talk like adults when they go to school and talk about Star War movie like pair of film critics. Bullshit. Whatever, i'll just fast forward through prologue, may be after that it will get better
I don't think that CS or pretty much any AVN is going to be for you. You just started and you're already complaining that two 8 years olds aren't talking exactly how you think they should. Honestly it's almost like you've gone into this looking to hate on it for whatever reason. There's nit picking (which I can be guilty of myself at times) and then there's this.
I may have a few minor issues with CS (mostly me wanting to have my cake and eat it too) but even so this is for me without a doubt, one of the best AVN's around.

Nov 30, 2022
Then why do you answer?

And for the rest of your "opinion" it's going off topic. A little bit off topic is okay for the most Mods, but we shouldn't stretch it. And with "we" I mean you, because I'm out of this discussion now. Just a hint for the future: don't try too hard.
Of course you are out, sorry no sorry for hurting your "feelings" :Kappa:

Nov 30, 2022
I don't think that CS or pretty much any AVN is going to be for you. You just started and you're already complaining that two 8 years olds aren't talking exactly how you think they should. Honestly it's almost like you've gone into this looking to hate on it for whatever reason. There's nit picking (which I can be guilty of myself at times) and then there's this.
I may have a few minor issues with CS (mostly me wanting to have my cake and eat it too) but even so this is for me without a doubt, one of the best AVN's around.
I've played about hundred AVNs at this point, there are several ones with good writing, usually when dev that wrote text has some writing education/background. But most of AVN are bad at this department and most dialogues sounds same plain, primitive and boring, looking same for different chars and just askin to be skipped. I don't even talking about stories, this require even more skill from writer.

I'm not tellin that CS is bad AVN. I'm just telling that I noticed immediately from the start, kids doesn't talk like that, its complete bullshit. I saw this in many AVNs when MC being 18 years old began to give life advices to people of age of 40+, talking in such manner anf phrases like he already had 30 years of life experience behind his back. Same bullshit. Bad story/writing. Unrealistic. And it's clearly noticable.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
View attachment 832584

Overview:
Chasing Sunsets follows the story of step-siblings reconnecting and dealing with the fallout of their parents' unexpected deaths. As the story progresses, they will cooperate (or compete) with each other to discover the secrets of their parents' success in business and in love. The player's choices will determine both how the game ends, and whom he finishes it with. Explore majestic Tonalu Island and the motivations of the tempting ladies encountered along the way...But don't lose sight of what you're there for!​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-24
Release Date: 2024-08-24
Developer: Stone Fox Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Steam Build (v1.0)
Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Italian Translation* - Russian Translation* - Walkthrough - Gallery Mod* - Keymap Mod - Walkthrough & Cheats Mod - German Translation - Fanart

View attachment 831730 View attachment 832587 View attachment 831724 View attachment 832586 View attachment 831728 View attachment 831726 View attachment 831729 View attachment 832585 View attachment 831737 View attachment 831725 View attachment 831727
What's ongoing project (3DCRG) going on from Category -A1-Developers(StoneFoxStudio)?

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
What's ongoing project (3DCRG) going on from Category -A1-Developers(StoneFoxStudio)?
Their new title is called Firebreak

From the devs:
  • We plan to keep the story in the same universe with some crossover characters from Chasing Sunsets
  • We're looking at a different approach to episodic releases which will hopefully makes each update more self-contained
  • It will feature a male MC
  • While the game will be story-driven, there will be more potential LIs, including some who were not LIs in Chasing Sunsets
This is where we take some of the lessons we learned from Chasing Sunsets and apply them in a way that makes the long wait between updates more bearable.
We also recognize that while slow burns have their place, (we will certainly include them in Firebreak), these are called Adult Visual Novels for a reason. We thought a lot about a story vehicle to deliver more of that kind of content convincingly earlier in the game without cheapening or overcomplicating the relationships with ladies you may like, but find less interesting.
We're super excited to be approaching the end of one story, but even more excited to share that the tale of the friends we made along the way won't necessarily end with the last sunset!

1724854816630.png

4.60 star(s) 325 Votes