Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (28/Locktober/2023)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Should some of Bowei's games be in the light category? Tower of Trample and Tiffany's Trap both have bad ends involving chastity. HeelFall also has a few scenes that involve a chastity cage.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Nice list. Does everything focus on penis cages? Or are there belts for women too?
this was mentioned earlier but if you have skyrim, lovers lab is a great source. lookup pet project. we were avoiding including mods in the list and just directing them to LL

mel_ariachi

May 9, 2021
Nice list. Does everything focus on penis cages? Or are there belts for women too?
Other games that include female chastity from this list (and games that are not yet on the list):

Chastity Quest: Chasing the Next Release (the strongest impact of chastity belt among the games in this post)
Degrees of Lewdity

Academy Of Fetishes
Cursed Armor
Strive for Power:
Trap Quest & Diaper Quest
Trials In Tainted Space
Free Cities
Hail Dicktator
Milky Way (not on the list, mentioned in the discussion, haven't played yet)
Lilith's Throne
The Repurposing Center (not on the list, mentioned in the discussion; both male and female chastities are available right from the start, but their impact is negligible IMO)

Also, two more findings:
Jack O Nine Tails - there's an option to buy chastity belts as punishment for your slaves (female), but I'd still put it in the LIGHT category (from what I understand, you can't put your slaves in chastity - the belt's purpose is enforcing your rules in the household)
- new game, very early alpha; you can buy a chastity belt, but at this point, it doesn't change much (if anything); it's possible that chastity impact will be greater in future releases, but presently it's the LIGHT category

It's possible that I've missed few games mentioned in this thread; if so, please let me know (for "academic" reasons).

IamUnderman

May 11, 2020
Other games that include female chastity from this list (and games that are not yet on the list):

Chastity Quest: Chasing the Next Release (the strongest impact of chastity belt among the games in this post)
Degrees of Lewdity

Academy Of Fetishes
Cursed Armor
Strive for Power:
Trials In Tainted Space
Free Cities
Hail Dicktator
Lilith's Throne
The Repurposing Center (not on the list, mentioned in the discussion; both male and female chastities are available right from the start, but their impact is negligible IMO)

Also, two more findings:
Jack O Nine Tails - there's an option to buy chastity belts as punishment for your slaves (female), but I'd still put it in the LIGHT category (from what I understand, you can't put your slaves in chastity - the belt's purpose is enforcing your rules in the household)
- new game, very early alpha; you can buy a chastity belt, but at this point, it doesn't change much (if anything); it's possible that chastity impact will be greater in future releases, but presently it's the LIGHT category

It's possible that I've missed few games mentioned in this thread; if so, please let me know (for "academic" reasons).

The Manifest: Shadows over Manston Also has some very, very good female chastity content at the end of its most recent version. The game is currently onhold as the developer works on another game but it does not seem to be abandoned by any means.

Oct 25, 2017

Degrees of Lewdity

Academy Of Fetishes
Cursed Armor
Strive for Power:
Trials In Tainted Space
Free Cities
Hail Dicktator
Lilith's Throne

Also, two more findings:

I just updated the OP with a few games I had on my notes and from now on I'll take a look at those games and a few others itt and add them to the list accordingly.

mel_ariachi

May 9, 2021
FYI, Chastity Quest: Chasing the Next Release is completed (at least in its public release): . Additionally, another game from the same author, Haven's Port, is supposed to contain some chastity content (see ). Haven't played it so far, so I'm not sure about the intensity of this content, but descriptions suggest that it's MEDIUM category at most.

Another finding:

LIGHT category - when seducing a potential victim, there is a possibility to leave her/him in chastity, which increases starting lust during the next meeting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AstriaTaltrix

mel_ariachi

May 9, 2021
Yet another finding:

Pros: definitely HEAVY category
Cons: the game is not as "completed" as the author claims; there's some kind of error in the script and after the first two days there's no more content appearing (even though there are already graphic files for it)
The game is about the feminization/sissification of a virgin boy (yeah, you are that boy) by his girlfriend.

Oct 25, 2017
Yet another finding:

Pros: definitely HEAVY category
Cons: the game is not as "completed" as the author claims; there's some kind of error in the script and after the first two days there's no more content appearing (even though there are already graphic files for it)
The game is about the feminization/sissification of a virgin boy (yeah, you are that boy) by his girlfriend.
Thanks for the suggestion. Incredibly hot!

mel_ariachi

May 9, 2021
Ok, next games:

The Whore of Babylon - both M and F chastities, but it's only briefly.

Wife Trainer - chastity belt present, there's a possibility of locking several girls, but it is clear that the game is not focused on this.

- link opens a site with several point'n'click games following Lia; in Lia's Revenge there's quite a lot of chastity, I don't know what about the others yet.

Plus two games from the same author and in the same 'setting':
- here there are two games containing chastity (only female) - Bondage Club and Bondage College. First is MMO-like, but with a lot of single-player content; chastity is quite popular, and it's easy to become locked. The latter game is single-player only; chastity is present, but I've found no way to lock someone or become locked myself so far.

Btw., Bondage College has its own website on this forum, but those files wouldn't work on my PC, so I'm playing exclusively on the webpage.

And with this report, I'm returning to my quest to find more chastity-theme games.

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Ok, next games:

The Whore of Babylon - both M and F chastities, but it's only briefly.

Wife Trainer - chastity belt present, there's a possibility of locking several girls, but it is clear that the game is not focused on this.

- link opens a site with several point'n'click games following Lia; in Lia's Revenge there's quite a lot of chastity, I don't know what about the others yet.

Plus two games from the same author and in the same 'setting':
- here there are two games containing chastity (only female) - Bondage Club and Bondage College. First is MMO-like, but with a lot of single-player content; chastity is quite popular, and it's easy to become locked. The latter game is single-player only; chastity is present, but I've found no way to lock someone or become locked myself so far.

Btw., Bondage College has its own website on this forum, but those files wouldn't work on my PC, so I'm playing exclusively on the webpage.

And with this report, I'm returning to my quest to find more chastity-theme games.
You can find a chastity belt, if I remember well, somewhere (perhaps a locker?) in the backstage during the play. You will never be locked but you can lock yourself if you want. You will get the opportunity to lock others if they like you enough or are scared of you enough, albeit I don't know if it's viable to do it to each of them before you get to your room at the end of the day (albeit all student characters are lockable, just not necessarily before you get to your room at the end of the day).

mel_ariachi

May 9, 2021
Thanks a lot! The chastity belt was indeed in the backstage during the play, among other costumes. I've also found a second one - when meeting Sidney in the pub after classes, you can receive one from the girl Sidney is hiding from.

Reactions: Useraro

ace14165

Jun 2, 2020
You can find a chastity belt, if I remember well, somewhere (perhaps a locker?) in the backstage during the play. You will never be locked but you can lock yourself if you want. You will get the opportunity to lock others if they like you enough or are scared of you enough, albeit I don't know if it's viable to do it to each of them before you get to your room at the end of the day (albeit all student characters are lockable, just not necessarily before you get to your room at the end of the day).
There is a scene where you get belted as revenge, but I haven't actually figured out how to get it. Also it doesn't really go anywhere after that.

Reactions: Useraro
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes