3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

What are the genres you are looking for in this novel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
If you play the incest version, you might know, the woman who mc met at the bar is the biological mother of the mc. That's how it is incest. I don't think most of you would want to fuck with the mc mother. Trust me, belzeebub shared some plans with me, and it will be helluva story with many twists and turns.
I will definitely play the incest version.
Thanks

Reactions: Mister Player

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In far future, there is a chance. But you (mc) will have to be very tactful about it. I am not ruling it out. Main thing is later on mc will have to explain his cheating to his gf. It will depend on how mc has treated her meanwhile and other factors.
I'll pass, I don't like having to cheat on the girlfriend to have the harem.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
fh321 firstly, thanks for the rating. Regarding your comments, if I have to change the images/renders of the first chapter then it will take around a month(or maybe even more as I don't have all the scenes saved) so, I will try and decide on that. I am happy you found my attempt towards humoring good. If you liked uptil this, I am sure you will love what is to come. I can assure you, there will be more hatred, more jealousy, more plannings against each other. Everyone is saying the mother looks ugly, I don't know if they or you would agree, but evil/twisted people are ugly looking and scary looking. My intention of creating such horrifying face is to actually scare people who come across the character. And you are right about another thing - all avns I have played have flawless perfect looking mother, sister, girlfriend, etc.. My attempt from the first was to make this the first visual novel which is based on realism. Yes, there will be sex and adult contents but it will be more realistic, the main character will not be some superhero from the comic book. Unfortunately, I cannot fulfil your wish about ntr, as it was primarily planned but after a harsh reception here about "both harem and ntr cannot be in the same sentence" I hade to retract from those plans. So, you will have to do without ntr. Thank you and everyone for trying and rating (whatever you felt to rate) this game. I just want a bit of support from everyone and I will definitely consider replacing the 1st chapter renders.

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
fh321 Unfortunately, I cannot fulfil your wish about ntr, as it was primarily planned but after a harsh reception here about "both harem and ntr cannot be in the same sentence" I hade to retract from those plans. So, you will have to do without ntr. Thank you and everyone for trying and rating (whatever you felt to rate) this game. I just want a bit of support from everyone and I will definitely consider replacing the 1st chapter renders.
If you're familiar with the game "Love, Sex, & Second Base", there is a harem with NTR there. I think that's actually a good balance, because in that game only 1 girl has a NTR path (with a warning), so anyone who doesn't want that simply does not add her to the harem. I understand not wanting to alienate potential contributors, though.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Cheat Or Not [v2.0i] [Belzeebub] - Compressed

Win/Linux [118 MB]
- - - -

Mac [113 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this incest version?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes