What are the genres you are looking for in this novel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Android update please
Android is available in or . Have it there or wait for public versions.
Game doesn't work in joiplay pls update then android port
It won't if you want for free. If you have patreon version of joiplay it will work, or will have to workaround or go to above links or else wait to play for free.

Reactions: Mister Player

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
MC is wondering, why his father left them? I would throw away my wallet, car keys and house keys if I would meet her in dark street!
Even more, there's no such alcohol quantity which is necessary to drink to fuck her!

Geeez...
If you could have been a little more patient you could have known the real reason for the mc's father leaving them. I have planned for it on chapter 4 but alas, farewell my friend. Also, even if you buy all bars in your city mc will never fuck her nor will she. Not everything is about sex. Do you fuck every woman in every story? Well if yes, this is going to be different. She is not mc's love interest.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Thank you for believing. It was not addressed to you though. It was for someone who understands about creating a novel.
So, can the MC's girlfriend also be included in the harem?
In far future, there is a chance. But you (mc) will have to be very tactful about it. I am not ruling it out. Main thing is later on mc will have to explain his cheating to his gf. It will depend on how mc has treated her meanwhile and other factors.

• Haha
Reactions: Ser Lordypants
Dec 28, 2020

It won't if you want for free. If you have patreon version of joiplay it will work, or will have to workaround or go to above links or else wait to play for free.
Y is android the only one the isn't free

Bikinirt

Sep 4, 2019

I have the patreon version of joiplay

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
I wouldn't mind if the incest in the game was with the mc's mother, even though she's ugly as hell. But as the dev mentioned that there will be no incest with her, and since there is an incest tag I would like to know which relative the mc will have something with?

Reactions: Mister Player

Mister Player

May 9, 2023
I wouldn't mind if the incest in the game was with the mc's mother, even though she's ugly as hell. But as the dev mentioned that there will be no incest with her, and since there is an incest tag I would like to know which relative the mc will have something with?
If you play the incest version, you might know, the woman who mc met at the bar is the biological mother of the mc. That's how it is incest. I don't think most of you would want to fuck with the mc mother. Trust me, belzeebub shared some plans with me, and it will be helluva story with many twists and turns.

Reactions: Zoro@stro
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes