3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

What are the genres you are looking for in this novel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
I mean, I loves me some cheating and NTR. But lose my boner if it's just incest, ugly ass mom with tig ol bitties or annoying ass sister. I'm down with it as long as there's other girls involved, like a wife or GF. (Wait, do guys who hate NTR because they project themselves into the MC, but also love incest games, really wanna....? Nah nevermind.) My Holy Grail would be an NTR-Harem game where the MC could be cheated on and cucked by ALL the girls. That'd be perfect and I've been looking for it for 4+ years but they always fall short.

Anyway, this game looks like a mess from the comments, I'll check it out later. I have hopes for it and wish the Dev Godspeed.
People projected themselves onto the MC only in the fictional world. That doesn't mean they would do anything in real life. It's quite different.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
needs NTR (y)
You might as well read the developer note and the planned genres:

Note From Dev"]Belzeebub mentioned that there will never be any ntr in this game but if you avoid/neglect your gf you may miss out (lewd) scenes with her in future. But she will never have any physical relation with anyone except mc nor will any of the Love interests in this game.

Will Never Have : NTR

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Then why the hell is there a poll with it as a possibility? That's just rude.

But then again it's ugly ass render and models so who cares. Pure reverse boner inducer.
I'm going to assume that when he started the poll he was still considering whether or not to include NTR and subsequently he didn't change the options.

The mother is an ugly version of someone already ugly.

May 7, 2024
There is so much of this now. Dev starts a game, it's going a certain way, then they read comments or get offers from a foot guy on Patreon, game becomes something else. I ain't shit, but I've got two games outlined if I ever get time to make them. They'll suck and probably get made in Sims4 because my laptop is a potato, but most games here suck. Honestly, every user here should make their own game at some point, why not? Fuck it. Anyway, yeh, if a dev knows what game they wanna make and story to tell, they wouldn't be that swayed by rando opinions.
Yeah I thought about it myself, but saying and doing are 2 different things. First I need to get a "for dummies" book on Python and Renpy, figure out the tricks the Daz gurus do to get good renders that aren't nightmare fuel, and then find an extra few thousand hours to do all that and write the story too (my middle school English teacher handed out extra 1000-word essays as punishment, I can't imagine writing 500-1000x that for fun).

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
OP says no NTR a few times but then there's a poll asking if people want it lol
If that's been cancelled they should get rid of the poll since it just confuses players.

Reactions: acondo and BangB420
May 7, 2024
OP says no NTR a few times but then there's a poll asking if people want it lol
If that's been cancelled they should get rid of the poll since it just confuses players.
Maybe he meant no NTR for now? lol. Apparently he's new here, letting F95 crowd write it and kinks going to the highest bidder tends to make a fucked up train wreck of an AVN. Kinda hard to go wrong with no NTR or sandbox and optional everything else (lolis, incest, harem, etc), he should start from that and stick to his own ideas.

May 7, 2024
why not fuck both :cool: make your own incest harem :BootyTime:
Yeah, I can imagine me and my mom in jail after getting outed while my sis wants us both dead when we get out, like Lifetime Movie Channel material. That's probably one of those things under the category "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time".

May 7, 2024
You mean you are new here right? Knowing you joined a month ago from now.The poll will end by two more hours. Ntr was an idea which died before even starting. It was a consideration which got rejected.
Account creation dates are not necessarily the same as the first day here, especially if it's not the first account for whatever reason (ie devs having dozens of them to shill review their own AVN and pump up fake ratings).

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes