3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

What are the genres you are looking for in this novel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This mother is worrying. She’s not going to tie him to a bed and break his ankles is she? That would be really miserable. :oops::coffee:
IMG_8172.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cheat Or Not [v2.0i] [Belzeebub] - Compressed

Win/Linux [118 MB]
- - - -

Mac [113 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
I mean, I loves me some cheating and NTR. But lose my boner if it's just incest, ugly ass mom with tig ol bitties or annoying ass sister. I'm down with it as long as there's other girls involved, like a wife or GF. (Wait, do guys who hate NTR because they project themselves into the MC, but also love incest games, really wanna....? Nah nevermind.) My Holy Grail would be an NTR-Harem game where the MC could be cheated on and cucked by ALL the girls. That'd be perfect and I've been looking for it for 4+ years but they always fall short.

Anyway, this game looks like a mess from the comments, I'll check it out later. I have hopes for it and wish the Dev Godspeed.

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Arent game devs themselves supposed to be the one in charge of what they're going to make? It just comes across as a cash grab to satisfy the majority with no passion for their work and desires in a video game with that poll

Reactions: acondo

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I've seen a few that mention this, but it really does feel like the dev is trolling with the ugly models...I mean yuck :sick:

Reactions: Fapmaister

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
Arent game devs themselves supposed to be the one in charge of what they're going to make? It just comes across as a cash grab to satisfy the majority with no passion for their work and desires in a video game with that poll
There is so much of this now. Dev starts a game, it's going a certain way, then they read comments or get offers from a foot guy on Patreon, game becomes something else. I ain't shit, but I've got two games outlined if I ever get time to make them. They'll suck and probably get made in Sims4 because my laptop is a potato, but most games here suck. Honestly, every user here should make their own game at some point, why not? Fuck it. Anyway, yeh, if a dev knows what game they wanna make and story to tell, they wouldn't be that swayed by rando opinions.

Reactions: Oliz82

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I guarantee that there is a huge difference from the earlier version. Hope you like this better than the previous one.Thank you.
Immediate issues:

Renders are stretched vertically. The proportions are completely fubar.

Then comes naming everyone.

There are no default names, so the user has to enter names for every character before discovering anything about their personality that would lead to a name.

Render quality makes potatoes look good.

I'll check back in 3 or 4 releases.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes