Ren'Py Abandoned Cheating Mom [v0.1] [ViktoriaGames]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Well this does suck. This game was pretty unique..here's hoping a competent dev will come out with a female protag game where the MC is more then just a timid girl who need to be made into a slut. Those are boring the best one JOHN takes forever to update also
It seems that Shadows of Deception is the game for you, the female MC is a tough detective.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
It seems that Shadows of Deception is the game for you, the female MC is a tough detective.
I have tried that, and enjoy it. I meant more so the female MC is as sexually aggressive as in this game. I appreciate most female MC games but they often fall into the same formula for me

ViktoriaGames

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Hi people, first of all I want to wish all of you who are celebrating a happy holidays. This is my first statement about this project and my plans for the near future. I want to be clear about my plans, just like all of you, I'm also a fan of "adult games" - there are many that I follow on F95 myself... In my opinion, 99% of VN games can't be realized all the way through.. That's why I'm working on a project that can have a finished game in a few months that's actually playable and not like a comic. You have to know, no matter how motivated you are, after a while you'll get tired of constantly creating scenes in Daz, waiting for the rendering and editing in Photoshop... That's why most updates are too short and always take so long , I don't want to do this to myself or to you. I have the skills and will surprise you with something big... News will follow on my Discord channel shortly. Thank you for your interest in the project and have fun on New Year's Eve

josezxr

May 13, 2019
Sooo this is abandoned damn the most good games finished before starting that milf it's one off the most good of all in 95 but missing the photographer scene that's I loved to see

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
well as a fellow game developer :) i will guess and say that lack of support and unlimited amount of options, i did think the mc in this game was stunning but the time spent developing needs validation or support, i liked this game because it wasn’t a regurgitation of awam or other games… it’s hard to make these projects work, even if you are invested, that’s my guess, i abandoned my game recently and i know that all developers care about their projects

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes