Ren'Py Abandoned Cheating Mom [v0.1] [ViktoriaGames]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
It looks good for the first Upload. And that there actual action in the first release, is awsome.

Questions:

1. Will this be a MILF/Teenage Boys only game? Would be great and a first one.
2. Will there be choices later on?
3. The "Cheating" in the Titel is it about her son? Some H Manga does have this as a genre.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
On the contrary. You have these modern day thots admitting on YouTube that they sleep with guys they just met. Some have admitted to doing 3-somes & 4-somes in the same night. Just saying.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Couple of things, right off the bat. The first main dude seems to be either Daniel or David, depending on if you go by the dialogue or the nametag. Also, goddammit devs, stop putting light, thin font text against light backgrounds. Are you just trying to damage our eyesight? Just give me TNR Bold font, white text on a black opaque textbox. In this case it was a thin font, yellow on pink. I fiddled around with the gui.rpy file and made it far more readable, plain white, bold font on the same pink textbox.

This is so much easier to read...
screenshot0001.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: doccop63

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I do wish it was easier to follow the production of this. I'm not even sure where to look. The discord Viktoria glames didn't have alot of clear information. I love this project and would like to see it continue

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Well this does suck. This game was pretty unique..here's hoping a competent dev will come out with a female protag game where the MC is more then just a timid girl who need to be made into a slut. Those are boring the best one JOHN takes forever to update also

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes