Ren'Py Abandoned Cheating Mom [v0.1] [ViktoriaGames]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
So, mc looks like an 8/10, but is described as a 12, she is surrounded by simps and there are no choices yet. She sucks off a shy random boy in her shower instead of her soy boyfriend. Makes sense, I guess?
I hope there will be some men (or boys) with a spine who treat her like a normal woman or even like something less, and that there will be choices in the future. Good luck with the game.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Meh. I agree with the comment above mine and I add that she's too "bimbo" for my taste but not by much.
I'll still play next update though.

Thank you and the best of luck.

Reactions: underwatersparkle

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
So, mc looks like an 8/10, but is described as a 12, she is surrounded by simps and there are no choices yet. She sucks off a shy random boy in her shower instead of her soy boyfriend. Makes sense, I guess?
I hope there will be some men (or boys) with a spine who treat her like a normal woman or even like something less, and that there will be choices in the future. Good luck with the game.
Facts.
TBF though she's a nice looking milf, just a shame it was wasted on a 15 year old looking kid, but skipped the sex that is stated to have happened with the adult french photographer

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
A surprise to be sure but a welcome one! after playing your right this is the opposite thankfully.
Well I meant that usually female mc games fall into the walking 50 IQ cumrag territory and are definitely not slow burns. This game is just following that pattern. It's kinda hard to find a good fmc game that is not a slut/cuck the husband/boyfriend simulator.

There are a handful around sure, but most of them regardless of the type are not that good anyway.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Well I meant that usually female mc games fall into the walking 50 iq cumrag territory and are definitely not slow burns. This game is just following that pattern. It's kinda hard to find a good fmc game that is not a slut/cuck the husband/boyfriend simulator.
I was talking about the really great looking slow burns like A wife and mother and Mrs Danvers thought this would follow the same trajectory from the synopsis is all. There is plenty of slut simulators out there but not many good fem protag mom games out there that aren't a slow burn.

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
The writing is very good, and the mom is a smoke show, but starting two games within three months seems like a lot. I hope the dev can manage.

Jul 15, 2019
Facts.
TBF though she's a nice looking milf, just a shame it was wasted on a 15 year old looking kid, but skipped the sex that is stated to have happened with the adult french photographer
well that might be because according to their patreon the game will have an "Uncensored" version of the game at some point according to the patreon tiers

• Angry
Reactions: ViktoriaGames

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
excited to see what you with it:) open up ur patreon for support;) nice demo, would love to support you and see what you do with this:) Looks like a good concept like Project Myriam:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ViktoriaGames
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes