Ren'Py Abandoned Cheating Mom [v0.1] [ViktoriaGames]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
we need choices and thus far this game does not offer choices it is a kinetic novel so i think i will try it out again and see but i wont hold my breath . i dont want her to be a complete whore/slut who fucks all the men she meets i mean wtf and dont seem to have incest in it either so those are key sticking points for me and if your not going to add that those at least indicate that this is a kinetic novel with no choices and no incest and be done with it .

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It seemed like an exciting game with a powerful mc and suddenly all the magic to hell. I understand that the dev doesn't want people to find themselves facing another case like super slow burning awam but the blowjob scene with the guy is totally absurd and meaningless. Pity. I'll watch the next update to see if the game will be how it starts or like that rushed scene out of nowhere

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
Female MC slutaganist games? You would be very wrong. It is more the opposite.
in this case it seems their maybe some truth to this if you play it you notice she already started screwing random guys and without the choices to choose or not so for this one yeah she most likely will be a slutbag and hot slutbag but still a slutbag nonetheless

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Really awesome and unique game. Nice to see something different for female protag games

JonSnow4Life

Mar 26, 2018
From what I've played, not sure who she's cheating on. Her Son? Cause she's not married or have a bf. Then again, I just breezed through the game and I could have misread something

ViktoriaGames

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Thank you guys for the great feedback about the game, when I saw the comments this morning and most of them were very positive, I was very happy. I read everything and also take the criticism as well as the good suggestions and try to develop the game further and create something unique, don't worry the game won't be too long so that it won't progress even after 4 years made and found no end. :)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thank you guys for the great feedback about the game, when I saw the comments this morning and most of them were very positive, I was very happy. I read everything and also take the criticism as well as the good suggestions and try to develop the game further and create something unique, don't worry the game won't be too long so that it won't progress even after 4 years made and found no end. :)
Will there be choices for us to pick in this game or is it going to be a kinetic novel where we just watch an erotic novel? Thanks

Reactions: underwatersparkle

ViktoriaGames

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Will there be choices for us to pick in this game or is it going to be a kinetic novel where we just watch an erotic novel? Thanks
I would ask you not to download my project, not to take a look at it, not to comment on it and for the reason you know, because you are on every other forum, posting my project and writing "it´s and bad clone of AWAM" even though the project has no similarity except that they are female protagonists. I don't need a snitch here in the thread who doesn't even help the project with suggestions to make it better just sits behind his keyboard and insults projects that people invest their time in (Looser)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes