Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
interesting, but not worth downloading.. about 2 minutes of game play...maybe when the game grows up i will check back..

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So just a NTR game? Shame. Don't know what I was expecting with that title though.

Reactions: Ullubu

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I don't know why devs make games about a wife that cheats, but doesn't have a wedding ring. It would make the "cheating" so much more erotic(raunchy) if she did. Maybe it's not that much of a big deal these days, but it use to be kinda like taboo, to have sex with another mans wife, especially when the wife was breaking her vows while wearing that "sacred" thing.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The options in the first image are hysterical, makes me want to try it just for that LOL... also because it seems the cuck husband is the same model as the dude from Pine Falls... he went from Harem Collector to small dick cuck... thats a pretty big fall...

Jun 1, 2018
Is this ntr? Because the game is like "here's this woman she's your wife now she fucks other people" and that's it, no build up just right into the action.

Drinpa

Oct 15, 2017
Really not sure if people asking if NTR is avoidable are joking or not. The game literally has cheating in the title, I don't think people who like the NTR fetish go into normal games demanding NTR (at least I hope not, that'd be as stupid as the other way around). If you don't like NTR stay away from games that are very obviously NTR focused, it's really not that hard.

That said this 'game' is very short, barely even a tech demo. The choices in the dream sequence (the only choice pretty much) don't actually mean anything, unless they will later in the story, if there becomes one. No animation, the one sex scene is just a still image, and only one image at that. I like the female model and there's promise there, so will be keeping an eye on it, but right now it's almost not worth the download.

Aug 7, 2019
I love the name of this game.

It's basically equivalent to "Stay the fuck away from this one". Kudos, no time wasted on it.
Why ??
Must B yo ex knife still standing in yo body :ROFLMAO: ;):p
Title is beautiful, but that fiance or boyfriend of her must be imbecile to keep that kind of girl and love her. Just fuk / rape her 1 last time then put bullet inside of her no brain skull. Or just kick her out of bed on tha street while yo semen is still on her cheatin' whore face.

2.90 star(s) 19 Votes