wdf

Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for the update. The game is still very young and this last update feels like it finished all the major introductions and groundwork for the individual paths. Now that Nisha's been introduced to all the male chars (and doggo), I can only imagine a slutty filthy future for her :).

Reactions: blade7777

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
i've downloaded latest version, and game says "end of update" after the the option to kiss taylor, i've even tried starting a new game. is that the end or have i messed something up?

Reactions: ferolg

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
So are you able to make her your slave, when you chose that option early on or is that not possible yet?

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
I have the same ... not understand it....
a straight path is added into the game ( a different timelines if you make the choices correctly when alex is found cheating with nisha for the first time )

is there a way to remove the step from father and brother?
no not yet

Anyone have walkthought ???
If not any suggestion ??
i havent made any walkthrough yet and the only suggestion is you have to play game multiple times to get all the CGs pick different options

So are you able to make her your slave, when you chose that option early on or is that not possible yet?
not a slave but close

Reactions: Reifon and ferolg

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
I would love to see more of a straight path then anything else. I believe it could be nicely done using the concept in place, she now becomes more and more submissive and eager to please the MC, whiile getting more and more corrupted, but I may have to look else where.

Jan 13, 2018
Funny how after playing this game a song by Dr Dre called housewife got in to my head. Mostly the words, bitch is a bitch but a dog is a mans best friend and how you cant make a slut in to housewife.
At first i did not played this game, i liked main girl model so i would just look at pics and enjoy a nice fap, but i played the last version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the end domination path did not have many sceens so i started playing cuck path for a fap. I got many more sceens, many ntr trope`s, and a good fap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the end i got enjoyment out of this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bootycall911

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
a straight path is added into the game ( a different timelines if you make the choices correctly when alex is found cheating with nisha for the first time )

no not yet

i havent made any walkthrough yet and the only suggestion is you have to play game multiple times to get all the CGs pick different options

not a slave but close
THX! I will test it.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi, the story has potential to develop further many ways. I would certainly enjoy to see some M/M and F/M/M episodes (or even foursome). I have already supported it on Patreon, may be you can also? :)

Reactions: blade7777

corxo

Jul 20, 2019
For now I am loving the game, we are going to see this new expansion, it is sure to be great, although I do not know if it will exceed the photo shoot hehe;)

2.90 star(s) 19 Votes