peterpanm

Oct 27, 2018
Will this get a Depravity/Hardcore path if you don't choose Ntr. I Don't wanna Play Ntr but there was good stuff in there.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Will this get a Depravity/Hardcore path if you don't choose Ntr. I Don't wanna Play Ntr but there was good stuff in there.
Erm The game is called The Cheating Wife. Think about what you just said. NTR is implicit in such a title don't yah think? Pretty hard to play a game called cheating wife if you don't want NTR stuff.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Erm The game is called The Cheating Wife. Think about what you just said. NTR is implicit in such a title don't yah think? Pretty hard to play a game called cheating wife if you don't want NTR stuff.
basic logic failed to execute

peterpanm

Oct 27, 2018
You can Litteraly play the game without NTR ....
Thats why im asking why introduce a non NTR path in a NTR game. Either its not 100% an NTR game or it kinda defeats the point ?

yes sure you can take the title literally and think it revolves around a cheating wife OR it revolves around a wife who cheated ONCE and you decide how to go forward ...
like it is stated in the description.

long matter short. Is the focus of the game NTR and the strait path is just there as a single option of many, or is this game balanced around both paths being viable and the non NTR path is just not fleshed out atm ?

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
I dont know what to think. Is it the dev or not? Blade7 != blade7777?

I dont get it.

fixed it. thank you :)
also next update is the biggest so far probably 3updated combined in 1 and it will be released in 1week-10days for patreons :)

Killmilk

Apr 17, 2020
Depravity path, first choice...
What if Alex realize he is inside the game world when Misha tell him "wait till next update", the dev really playing with fire

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Huh? So what has changed? When I load my save it goes just as far as the previous version 5.2

2.90 star(s) 19 Votes