Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I like the turning your wife and her family into sex slave path's, but this is an NTR game after all...so probably the last segment to get updates. Look forward to checking this out again in a year or two.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Unfortunately this release seems to be incompatible with Macs - upon trying to launch the game (regular and compressed versions) in the SDK to convert to Mac I get the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Sadly you leaked it yourself.
as you can see its a locked post for 5$+ patreons i usually post links for 5$+ tier 1-2 weeks before than unlock it for 1$ and 1 week later post it here myself :)

Unfortunately this release seems to be incompatible with Macs - upon trying to launch the game (regular and compressed versions) in the SDK to convert to Mac I get the following:

i will get it checked by my coder :)

I like the turning your wife and her family into sex slave path's, but this is an NTR game after all...so probably the last segment to get updates. Look forward to checking this out again in a year or two.
there is already a long NTR path in game ( photoshoot scene with the dog is the last scene on NTR path ) and next update will be NTR and it usually takes us 1month to 45 days to release a update in my first post with changelog i post dates of each update aswell so people can see the activity of the game ( game only gets delayed because of writers i am still shoping for few extra writers with the cost i can afford ) :D

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cirelc and Hoboy

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
as you can see its a locked post for 5$+ patreons i usually post links for 5$+ tier 1-2 weeks before than unlock it for 1$ and 1 week later post it here myself :)

i will get it checked by my coder :)

there is already a long NTR path in game ( photoshoot scene with the dog is the last scene on NTR path ) and next update will be NTR and it usually takes us 1month to 45 days to release a update in my first post with changelog i post dates of each update aswell so people can see the activity of the game ( game only gets delayed because of writers i am still shoping for few extra writers with the cost i can afford ) :D
As you can see on the spoiler, your patreon post leaked the pc link. Thats why we have only the pc version.

Reactions: blade7777

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
As you can see on the spoiler, your patreon post leaked the pc link. Thats why we have only the pc version.
oh i understand it now you got the link from the post preview just realized thats a huge design flaw on patreon but i will be careful next time :)

Reactions: Cirelc

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Exactly. I try to help you ;)
thanks :) i have also posted the links for 0.6 mac and android now in my first post and hopefully next time you will join the 5$ tier patreon and get the link that way :D

also i am very active on this forums i reply to every complaint also on my discord i am easy guy to reach and talk to i hope in future we can communicate more :)

also mac users please let me know if the new link of the game is working properly ... if there are still any errors in the game please give me a screenshot and i will get it fixed :)

Reactions: Hoboy and Cirelc

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
thanks :) i have also posted the links for 0.6 mac and android now in my first post and hopefully next time you will join the 5$ tier patreon and get the link that way :D

also i am very active on this forums i reply to every complaint also on my discord i am easy guy to reach and talk to i hope in future we can communicate more :)

also mac users please let me know if the new link of the game is working properly ... if there are still any errors in the game please give me a screenshot and i will get it fixed :)
Ty and the mirrors are uploading, will be added asap.

EDIT: Added Mirrors for Mac and Android to the OP.
Fixed OP.

Last edited:

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
Hey Dev,
some constructive criticism ... you should stop using so many panning shots of the girls. It is frustrating since it disrupts the flow of the game, having to wait several seconds as the camera slowly tracks upwards was annoying to me. More so since you used it so often.

Also, why do you have a navigation system? It does not seem to add anything, only serves as an unnecessary stopgap in the gameplay. You could take it out of the game and nothing would be different, in my experience.

Lastly I can see that English is not your native language, so you should really get a proofreader. Some of the dialog made little to no sense.

Please keep in mind that these are simply my thoughts and opinions on the game so far.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Uh, don't get why there's a non-NTR path in a game called cheating wife. That would be like a game called "Close Family" where you could skip all of the incest.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Hey Dev,
some constructive criticism ... you should stop using so many panning shots of the girls. It is frustrating since it disrupts the flow of the game, having to wait several seconds as the camera slowly tracks upwards was annoying to me. More so since you used it so often.

Also, why do you have a navigation system? It does not seem to add anything, only serves as an unnecessary stopgap in the gameplay. You could take it out of the game and nothing would be different, in my experience.

Lastly I can see that English is not your native language, so you should really get a proofreader. Some of the dialog made little to no sense.

Please keep in mind that these are simply my thoughts and opinions on the game so far.

1/ the paning shots are 4k HD images that can not be fit into the screen otherwise to fully show everything ... and they will not be used as much in future update because all the(female) characters are introduced they are only in Straight path

2/navigation system ( city map ) is not adding anything new right now because peoples couldnt find where to go to progress the story so we added red flashy thing which will show you where to go for the main story line .... but full city will come into play there will be side quests ( short stories/ hidden cgis/events ) in the city once the main stories are completed or further progressed

3/ yes english is not my first language i had hired some help from my discord to proofread but i understand it can be made better and we are improving with every update as game supporters grow i am hopeful i will be able to hire professional or better quality help :)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

Yes - Mac working now - thanks!

Reactions: blade7777

Ragata

Dec 8, 2018
Did the wife get less fit in the newer updates? Kinda dissapointed because her model was by far the best thing about this game.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Did the wife get less fit in the newer updates? Kinda dissapointed because her model was by far the best thing about this game.
straight path is a different timeline and story goes 6 months in future and yes she stops going to gym and becomes a housewife in straight path

but her model is same in Cuck path ( NTR path )... next update is NTR update so old model of nisha will be used in it

Reactions: Ragata

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
this game is very good but it still on starting phase... I'm think to support this dev.. this game deserve more supporters

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have a doubt about NTR path...
seems to be limited only as cuckold path.. that is not so good
if this is the case I think I'll pass my support because NTR is not the same as cuckold.
I will wait for more updates before start supporting

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
A non-NTR path ? in a game called Cheating Wife ?
absolutely not what i said!
I'm afraid that is related with Cuck path I'm not so much into this
so i will wait for the other path not yet added in the game before make my review
I prefer netorare and
I love but it is not the same as

Reactions: Alleyway

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Someone said she can fuck her Brother in law. I can not seem to make that happen ??? yes or no ??

2.90 star(s) 19 Votes