blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Any sneakpeeks images from 0.7?
posted one first page / 2nd post where i usually post sneak peek images
cant post more images because most of the stuff thats ready right now is animated and i dont want to spoil it

Any update on release?
trying to release last week in july script part 1 of 0.7 is ready and uploaded on patreon 50$+ patreons can read it and see whats going to happen

we usually deliver on time for patreon than take 1-2 week more to polish some of the parts of game and than do public release

also this update is extremely animation heavy update

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
cant post more images because most of the stuff thats ready right now is animated and i dont want to spoil it

trying to release last week in july script part 1 of 0.7 is ready and uploaded on patreon 50$+ patreons can read it and see whats going to happen

we usually deliver on time for patreon than take 1-2 week more to polish some of the parts of game and than do public release

Awesome can't wait to play it bro!

Reactions: blade7777

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018

Is it also extremely heavy on beastality? :cool:

Salmacius

May 4, 2020
played it, not so good for me (she deserve to be cheat! Like more cuck - netorari plot)

Last edited:

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Can't wait to bang Angelina after putting a few bullets into that m*******cker of Alex and turn Nisha into my personal slave.
Julia & Alina are great too, maybe a nice harem with them and that would have been great if we can get to choose with who we want to share Nisha with.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Blade just posted on discord that it will be 2-3 weeks more before the new update. He said stay patient friends!

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Hello..I played version 0.43 and I just downloaded version 0.61...is there any difference? I started 0.61 with the last 0.43 save but it ends exactly in the point where 0.43 ends...I have nothing new...how to continue?..the game ended after dog studio scene...heeeelp!

2.90 star(s) 19 Votes