RedBone

Aug 17, 2017
not sure if i just read super slow or what, but I have no idea what's being said during the *5 Months Later* part.. tried to read it 4 times.. auto text is so annoying when ya can't disable it..

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
when the welcome screen opened I was about to shit in my pants :oops: a woman comes out from the bottom of the screen suddenly and dancing without blinkin her eyes in a scary room like in horror movies..:ROFLMAO: shit now I m curious even more for the rest of the game and other characters :p

Dec 21, 2019
Wow man. How did you think releasing this was a good idea? 3 minutes of gameplay and one little footjob? And you even made that easy to miss for some strange reason. You really should've just waited and released all of .7 because this was a waste of everyone's time.

Maybe you're trying to do too much, with 3 or 4 different routes, with a straight path in a game called "Cheating Wife," with mini choice branches to get certain scenes all over the place. I don't know exactly what it is, but man this game is a mess so far. And you're planning a steam release "very soon?" That's a good joke. Make a cohesive game with a decent amount of content first. Nobody will buy it on steam, just like how barely anybody is subbing on patreon.

Last edited:

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
I like the game so far!
But like most tell ya: Straight path <=> cheating wife is absolute nonsense

I played different versions of your game through, but always be chuck or depraved. :)

Nice sneak peak picture... I hope for MORE DOG ACTION
and MORE CHEATING ACTION.

But for an adult game.... you never use steam. ich.io and others (because of the idiot*c rules. it will result in more censoring work for you)

Last edited:
Reactions: lexlutha

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
A bit over the top, though there are some states in the US where a man could legitimately exercise some more...lethal solutions to his problems and have a good chance of skipping away.

The language is a bit of an issue, especially when the MC attempts charm. No woman would go for this dreck, but I suppose this might be normal "charm" in another country, if the language was properly translated?

Maybe it's a bit better on the cuck or NTR paths, but I'm not going to find out. It's a bearable game, but I'm not sure it deserves the "animated" tag. Overall, I rate it playable but needs plenty of improvement.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
which half has the rape, the ntr or the straight... usually its the ntr but I want to be sure; maybe the mc in this game has some balls to do it himself.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
A bit over the top, though there are some states in the US where a man could legitimately exercise some more...lethal solutions to his problems and have a good chance of skipping away.

The language is a bit of an issue, especially when the MC attempts charm. No woman would go for this dreck, but I suppose this might be normal "charm" in another country, if the language was properly translated?

Maybe it's a bit better on the cuck or NTR paths, but I'm not going to find out. It's a bearable game, but I'm not sure it deserves the "animated" tag. Overall, I rate it playable but needs plenty of improvement.
Would of been better if you could make the guy suffer same with the cheating bitch wife.

2.90 star(s) 19 Votes