benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Played this one many months ago but after so long it starts to go from on hold to dead in the water. Really wanted see where the In-laws path was going.

Last edited:

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
I think that no modder will waste his time doing a W.M on an ON HOLD game, and I have a big doubt that this game can get an update, the future will tell ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is already cheating as a titular activity ... you want her to experience pains with that too?

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
thanks for enjoying my game i plan to make it better but my partners have left the project and i am not good at coding and other thing

i have been busy with my real job and hope to find a good helper and continue this project or remake it

Feb 9, 2019
Great game! Hope you can continue! Good luck!!

thanks for enjoying my game i plan to make it better but my partners have left the project and i am not good at coding and other thing

i have been busy with my real job and hope to find a good helper and continue this project or remake it

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It's been on hold for nearly a year so he kinda did.
Seems to me that the on hold status is just another way of taking the piss. it is looking like te majority of games and VNs dont get completed or when they do it is rush jobs from bored devs. It is once again a kick in the teeth and the scrots for serious devs.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Seems to me that the on hold status is just another way of taking the piss. it is looking like te majority of games and VNs dont get completed or when they do it is rush jobs from bored devs. It is once again a kick in the teeth and the scrots for serious devs.

hi i am still here and trying to find a decent and affordable writer to continue the project
but most serious good writers dont want to join project midway
but i do understand your furstration alot of games get abondoned but thats because peoples have jobs/life and most games in starting phase dont pay well

we started this game with Me ( artist / writer ) and jon ( coder )
and later on i got another professional writer to fix my writing mistakes and give more depth to the story
however i got corona and went away for 1 month came back and i could not get reply from any of my team mates so thats where we are now

i have talked to few writers/coders and it looked like we can restart the game again but when time comes to deliver new peoples didnt seem too serious and i did not want to drop a shity lame update if you want to check script/art of 0.7 update you can check it on discord but it is still unfinished ...sadly </3

Feb 12, 2021
hi i am still here and trying to find a decent and affordable writer to continue the project
but most serious good writers dont want to join project midway
but i do understand your furstration alot of games get abondoned but thats because peoples have jobs/life and most games in starting phase dont pay well

we started this game with Me ( artist / writer ) and jon ( coder )
and later on i got another professional writer to fix my writing mistakes and give more depth to the story
however i got corona and went away for 1 month came back and i could not get reply from any of my team mates so thats where we are now

i have talked to few writers/coders and it looked like we can restart the game again but when time comes to deliver new peoples didnt seem too serious and i did not want to drop a shity lame update if you want to check script/art of 0.7 update you can check it on discord but it is still unfinished ...sadly </3
if n when this does get off the ground again, n u come up with an update that's worth releasing in your eyes, tags that IMO (n from what i can tell a number of other fans also) would love to see focused on, that the game already has, would be bestiality, incest, n rape...best of luck, n thx 4 not giving up on this project

2.90 star(s) 19 Votes