benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Played this one many months ago but after so long it starts to go from on hold to dead in the water. Really wanted see where the In-laws path was going.

Last edited:

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
I think that no modder will waste his time doing a W.M on an ON HOLD game, and I have a big doubt that this game can get an update, the future will tell ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is already cheating as a titular activity ... you want her to experience pains with that too?

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
thanks for enjoying my game i plan to make it better but my partners have left the project and i am not good at coding and other thing

i have been busy with my real job and hope to find a good helper and continue this project or remake it

Feb 9, 2019
Great game! Hope you can continue! Good luck!!

thanks for enjoying my game i plan to make it better but my partners have left the project and i am not good at coding and other thing

i have been busy with my real job and hope to find a good helper and continue this project or remake it

2.90 star(s) 19 Votes