moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Since there is no walkthrough for this game yet, does anyone know what path leads to the wife and the dog? I kinda thought that would be on the straight path with MC making her his slave. That path seems pretty short so far.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Briefly tried out the game. Some thoughts on the experience:

*I do not dislike this game. It has some pretty fantastic character models and it seems to want to get the most out of a simple premise. No homo, MC is a handsome dude, has that kind of daytime soap opera vibe, and the wife is clearly evil and smoking hot. Good femme fatale.

*The point-and-click model is not something I enjoy or would choose over a simply Renpy VN, but it's simple enough and the flashing of active locations keeps the story moving along at a brisk pace.

*I'm warming up to NTR a little; I played Kagura's "Asuka and the King of Steel" on release, on Steam (I paid money for that fucker), and I got several great masturbation sessions out of it. As long as I don't identify with the main hero or feel like he enjoys getting cheated on, I'm pretty cool with it. (The title of the fucking game is 'Cheating Wife'. I knew what I was getting into and am not asking for a non-cheating route. I just don't want the main character to get off on it, and more on that in a second.)

*It would appear as though there is at least one path where violent, degrading and humiliating sex can be inflicted on the willingly cheating Nisha, much to her chagrin. Being a sick fuck and bit of a sadist, I'm very much down with seeing this fantasy play out and Nisha getting some comeuppance. However-

*The only genuinely available route at the moment is being a cuck. Not NTR, where the significant other not cheating is either blissfully, stupidly unaware, or unwilling to enjoy being cheated on. Not Netori, where the player character is the one stealing the woman (though I'm not particularly into this fetish either). Either of those I could at least give a shot. But no, the only significant amount of work right now is for the type of worthless specimen who'd see his wife getting railed, cheating on him, and whip out his dick and start masturbating in the corner. That's an instant delete for me. I have issues, I know. But I hate that shit.

I will add this game to the Watchlist. When the Hardcore and Depravity paths have actual, substantial content added, I will happily test the waters again. There's plenty to like about this game. But with just cuckoldry; that shit ain't stayin' on my solid state, man.

I was wrong. Completely missed the option to pick an entirely different route, which wound up being, for the most part, rather enjoyable. I dug the cummy pastry bit. So I'm correcting this post. There is a genuinely decent amount of non-cuck material in the game to spend a few hours with. Overall my feelings haven't changed. I still dig the game, I'm still going to avoid the cuck angle. But now, I'm definitely down for the next update.

Last edited:

leopk

Apr 20, 2020
this game is strange, there are only two ways, or our character is a complete idiot who likes to see his wife fucking with other guys, or else he becomes a complete asshole who treats his wife like trash. The last scene of the dinner at the chef's house where we have no choice not to have sex with his assistant is pathetic, and the fact that she handily delivers the candy to the MC's wife even when we choose not to do it is ridiculous.

Oct 3, 2019
Okay so quick question, is there any just straight up cheating paths? As far as I can tell cuck is as it sounds, depravity is like super-cuck, hardcore is punishment/sharing and straight is sub wife and dom husband (who presumably cheats this time).

So what I mean by straight up cheating is Nisha cheating and her husband being unaware, which if there is I'm guessing will probably be in the straight path

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Okay so quick question, is there any just straight up cheating paths? As far as I can tell cuck is as it sounds, depravity is like super-cuck, hardcore is punishment/sharing and straight is sub wife and dom husband (who presumably cheats this time).

So what I mean by straight up cheating is Nisha cheating and her husband being unaware, which if there is I'm guessing will probably be in the straight path
All the cheating I've seen, the husband is aware of. Possibly some stuff with his step-dad? There are scenes where he can't take anymore and leaves the room, and the scene will briefly continue without him, but most decisions in the game are his to make, not hers, so I think he's aware of just about everybody who's in his wife.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 655804

Overview:
[Click on Straight path if you dont want NTR]

Story of a husband and wife with multiple paths/timelines where different choices impact where the story will go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-15
Release Date: 2020-06-14
Developer: Blade7 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.61
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android:
MEGA - - -
Others:COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 372838 View attachment 372917 View attachment 372918 View attachment 437869 View attachment 564979 View attachment 564980 View attachment 564982 View attachment 646577 View attachment 646579 View attachment 646580 View attachment 370630
Saves don't work?
Thank you

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone...
So I poked around a bit and didnt see any walk thru. Is there one, or is this so open that decisions are varied to make it impossible?? Thanks for your help.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Anyone...
So I poked around a bit and didnt see any walk thru. Is there one, or is this so open that decisions are varied to make it impossible?? Thanks for your help.
You don't need a walkthrough. There's some width in the choices, but isn't currently enough depth to warrant one. Pick straight or NTR. Straight has about an hour/an hour and a half's worth of content. NTR roughly the same. At one point whoever you pick to talk to between three girls will be your dinner date, and you don't get to talk to all of them first. But you can always save at that point and go back. Once more content is added and the 'points' for Depravity, Cuck and Hardcore stats start mattering, a walkthrough will be necessary.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blade7777

no one here

May 15, 2017
i feel the the dog would be better if you owned it since she is sexually frustrated and would be easier story wise

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
i feel the the dog would be better if you owned it since she is sexually frustrated and would be easier story wise
Have you played the dog scene? You're missing the point of it.

And regardless, this is a far less trite way of introducing bestiality to the story than "horny housewife bends over one too many times in front of the family dog while cleaning". That part's my own personal opinion though, if you want the horny housewife I get it.

Once whatever is about to happen with the dog actually happens, maybe somewhere down the line Nisha decides she likes it and buys a dog.
Most of the plot developments on that route will service that kink.

Did they added a non ntr path?
Yes.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I hope the dev can change the face of the dod.... kinda make him look like he is not going to kill someone.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
blade7777
I guess here should inserted a(nother) variable instead of "wife" (since I'm at the meeting with boss and Tyler with Mom in law, not my wife).
Edit: seems like the whole since is meant only to be there if you visit your boss with your wife (at least the dialogues suggest it).
Edit2: Replaying the scene with the other females ... seems that like paths for different women are mixed up at the meeting with the boss.

Btw, the game has some flaws ...
* the auto-vanishing text to tell after shooting Alex
* spelling (including inconsistent use of using uppercase/lowercase)
* graphics are average (or a bit below)
* too long forced transistions sometimes
... but seems to offer nice fetished and diversified story! <3

I'm looking forward to future updates :)

Last edited:

thelandcruzer

May 20, 2017
I played this when it was first released. I was waiting for more content.
It still needs a lot of work.
A whole Lot of grammar mistakes, Worse that any machine translation.
Dev's should play test before releasing an update to catch the easy to catch mistakes. (Or state it's an untested alpha update.)
Still some nice path choices, but little to change what little content there is.

I am going to wait for a few more updates before I take another look to if it is worth downloading again.

• Angry
Reactions: blade7777

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Bestiality is not among the mentioned tags in the 'genre' spoiler on the first page, only among tags of the thread.

How focused is the game on bestiality? Multiple scenes?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
2.90 star(s) 19 Votes