Jan 11, 2018
The players need to understand the difference between a game has NTR elements in it and a full NTR themed game, and by the title, it's obvious this is a full themed one. I sincerely applause a Dev has a focus on a specific niche rather than trying to please everyone and make a game with issues(mainly at the story part). This is my advice for you Dev, you focus on your crowd and on your theme to make the best job possible.

Reactions: blade7777

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
stuck on first screen where to click ?
are you stuck on the title screen ? if you are stuck on title screen after the zoom out click twice option to start new game should be on the right side of the screen

Feb 7, 2018
this is version 0.1 so its short just wanted to see reaction of peoples which way to take the story :)
and every option had different results its just that the results are short and will be adding more stuff into them
Ok, so, I gotta ask: Will the game feature impregnation/pregnancy in the future? You know, to really spice up the NTR?

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
well at least the developer is working on his game. He is not like other v0.0001 developers. I didn't play the game but It looks fine. I will try it as soon as possible.

Reactions: flxgrm

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
are you stuck on the title screen ? if you are stuck on title screen after the zoom out click twice option to start new game should be on the right side of the screen
where it shows different rooms where user get handover the control of the game

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Ok, so, I gotta ask: Will the game feature impregnation/pregnancy in the future? You know, to really spice up the NTR?
YES!!! with multiple partners how i will get there is not finalized but pregnancy is 100% coming in future updates
Definitely a bad idea to cheat on that steroid dude.
:geek:
View attachment 373193
THX blade7777 for sharing.
lol this is the guy she is cheating with... his name is alex her husband is kinda skinny :D
well at least the developer is working on his game. He is not like other v0.0001 developers. I didn't play the game but It looks fine. I will try it as soon as possible.
thank you very much i am not a coder more of a story teller and artist but i am trying to do my best and looking for somebody with javascript knowledge to implement complex things into the game such as cloth changing system/ selecting multiple protagnist / more movement around the map and more things to do in the map and ofc more stats added into the game so the character develops differently as player plays and game progresses

Reactions: Lookingforthis

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
please more piss stuff. let some one piss on her face. and let her piss on the floor or out of balcony. thanks

Reactions: xxx1132

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
just played the game and it was ok. Well for my opinion it should be on Renpy and you should add some story.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Any plans for Interracial content ? Would be awesome thnx
i have a plan of that but current game road up is already decided you can see it on my first post ... once that is achieved i will introduce more characters

hairriah

Aug 1, 2018
So many things wrong about this game.

1. Why do you need to advance the dialogue after every couple of words? Can you put words into sentences or something so that I do not have to click fifty times to read a couple of sentences of your genius dialogue? It's super annoying to read a couple words and click advance to read another couple of words. Also it looks like you had a really hard time coming up with dialogue cause 90% of it can be removed because it's repetetive and pointless "Ohh me wife get fucked, me like very much, me penis very hard" type of shit.

2. Characters look super dumb and hyperbolized. Alex is some fucking steroid freak and the wife is a stupid plastic doll bimbo with massive babylons. Incredibly unrelatable. This looks like Barbie and Ken are having sex.

3. Stop with this zoom-in bullshit because it is another one annoying waste of time. Make it skippable or optional if you really like zooming in on your amazing renders.

4. Do something about the animations and (at least) poses cause it looks like you've never seen people have sex before.

Nov 24, 2017
Kudos on sticking with the game that you want to make with the theme you want to use.

Took a look at the roadmap and that's looking interesting.

2.90 star(s) 19 Votes