Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Wow this seems like a new kind of game here, I like it, I expect a lot of this game, I will wait to version 3 or 4 to try it tho

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
i mean the framework is there, renders are decent, the female model is imo quite nice, i prefer the girls which are a bit into fitness

UI could obviously use a massive improvement, but from my understanding the dev is looking for a decent coder

game definitely has potential, oh english proof reading couldnt hurt either

Last edited:
Reactions: blade7777

Tzios

Oct 4, 2017
What an absolutely garbage and unplayable engine. It would be ten times better if it was in renpy. And had a once over by an editor.

Reactions: hairriah

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Android version please

you can play browser version here on your phone but please let me know if it worked fine for you and i might need to load couple of times and might be slower if you trying to play it on first load

Reactions: crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018

you can play browser version here on your phone but please let me know if it worked fine for you and i might need to load couple of times and might be slower if you trying to play it on first load
Thxx ma. I will teste now my PC broke T_T

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Tested, Mac version doesn't work. :cry:
I mean, maybe this can help you. I found a way to run Tyrano games with Wine. Although I use Linux and NVIDIA proprietary driver.

for all the peoples that were asking for android and mac

above link is browser export and you can play it on any device works perfectly fine on my laptop waiting for your input the game will be slower and will take 5-10 seconds delay specially on the top view screen ( top view of rooms screen ) other than that worked perfectly fine

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Friend I loved this new update I loved what you did and this level of cheating wife I really enjoyed soon will be there entering the patreon there with you believe me
Much Appreciated buddy :) its really nice to see encouraging comments in the midst of shitstorm i am getting :D

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
You know what? i fucking like this game even if there are some many things wrong. Some little changes & it will be really good.

-animation: instead of the 2 pic that fades one into the other, it will be better the 3 pic sequential animation (starting position, middle & full penetration/finish)
-dialogs: a little less clicking it would be nice. I'm cuck click i'm 28 click i live with my wife click her name is bitch click

For the story i would not change a thing, i think is the strong point of the game & the main reason why i like it

cartoon-red-panda-showing-thumbs-up_1956837.png red panda of approval

P.S. Better pic one with bigger dick :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: blade7777

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Well again I am saying you should change game engine, try renpy. Its hard to play with this version.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Well again I am saying you should change game engine, try renpy. Its hard to play with this version.

cant until i can find a reliable guy who can code for me ... i have never used renpy i am not good at it... however i can use rpgm but i dont think this game will look good on it

Reactions: Pogo123

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
1. Is this ... product about bodybuilders?
2. NTR (as phenomenon, not as coined definition by someone) is primarily psychology and strong emotions, not violence and hardcore, unless you set a special goal to compromise it.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 19 Votes