EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1697777933562.png

Overview:
Gal Eri-chan, who is famous for her beauty at school, kicks Tadashi, the old man janitor, out of the school...
Tadashi, who has been fucked (over) by Eri-chan, is walking around town at a loss when a
mysterious woman who claims to be a wizard gives him a tome and says that because Tadashi remained a virgin for 40 years, he could use magic!
A 40-year-old man who is a virgin magician locks the cheeky gal in a mysterious classroom, and the time for punishment begins!!​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-21
Release Date: 2022-12-30
Original Title: 生意気ギャルのエリちゃん
Developer: kunounohosi -
Translator: Talk the Talk
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

1697779523239.png 1697779576886.png 1697779912599.png 1697779996623.png 1697780047665.png

Last edited:

Talk the Talk

Oct 12, 2022
I have royally fucked with the game files when translating this.
Saves are incompatible between the official version and this version (at time of writing) (But should be compatible between my.
SFX are inconsistently translated (but at least all in English characters), and anything in images (SFX, Sugoroku stuff) is untranslated with no plans in future of translating

Other disclosures (added as I read some of the comments on here):
- Pregnancy tag is applicable only during bad ending
- Urination is Male on Female
- CGs are mainly monochrome, with Eri gaining some hair dye later on
- Most bugs you find are my fault, not the original developer with 2 known exceptions:

Uploader's Patch Notes:

Last edited:

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Solid scenes, gameplay is very basic but not actively *bad*, plus there's a button to just unlock all scenes if you just wanna get off quickly

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Having issues with the game. When attempting to get the escape ending, the game locks and is unable to progress. When trying to get the 440 mp corruption scene, I'm trapped in the classroom with no exits and nothing to interact with, softlocking progress towards the bad end.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
So is it actually black and white most of it, or is that just the CG's chosen in the previews?

BlackSpier

Oct 6, 2017
Here is the full save, you can unlock all of the scenes from the gallery anyway so idk why I am posting it.

On the other hand Heavily-edited MTL my ass. Quite a lot of text in scenes is still in jp or a mix.

Reactions: taidontkqn17

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Having issues with the game. When attempting to get the escape ending, the game locks and is unable to progress. When trying to get the 440 mp corruption scene, I'm trapped in the classroom with no exits and nothing to interact with, softlocking progress towards the bad end.
Same issue here. Is there a fix?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes