Barnom2000

Mar 18, 2019
You can't get the bad end either, I think the translater messed up the triggers.

Pregnancy is also ending only near I can tell from the images.

Last edited:

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
Also when you try use any door to the left, the event with leopard print underwear overwrites whatever place you are going.

Looks like there are quite a few problems with the game.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
So, if you are a virgin for 40 years, you can use magic? That means I only have to wait for a few more years to use magic

Talk the Talk

Oct 12, 2022
Also when you try use any door to the left, the event with leopard print underwear overwrites whatever place you are going.

Looks like there are quite a few problems with the game.
Having issues with the game. When attempting to get the escape ending, the game locks and is unable to progress. When trying to get the 440 mp corruption scene, I'm trapped in the classroom with no exits and nothing to interact with, softlocking progress towards the bad end.
Same issue here. Is there a fix?
Attached "data.rar" file should fix it. Extract into <game folder>\www Slowly updating download links as well

Does the Bad Ending justify the pregnancy tag? Or should I remove it?

Last edited:

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
seems still broken. doing classroom sex at 300 and then at 350 it repeats classroom sex and keeps you in the classroom with no way to progress

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CheekyGalErichan-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
getting a bug where after the classroom sex with eri adn she changes the game keeps looping the scene there, i can't prgress tonext scene

Talk the Talk

Oct 12, 2022
seems still broken. doing classroom sex at 300 and then at 350 it repeats classroom sex and keeps you in the classroom with no way to progress
getting a bug where after the classroom sex with eri adn she changes the game keeps looping the scene there, i can't prgress tonext scene
Ditto. I'm stuck in the classroom now.
Here's a patch.

In addition to that bug being fixed:
- translated some post-sex dialogue that was left un-translated
- added a way to modulate Eri's Magic Corruption in the recollection room (a debug feature I made that I thought people might like to actually be part of the game)
- Toned down some of the extra heart emojis in text as a lazy way to keep text from getting cutoff.

I'll update the download links in the original post soon. Done

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes