MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Premise sounds interesting. Renders could use some work and the lack of a lesbian tag with this premise makes it a little bit out of my preference range. Might still try

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
It's the first step, I don't want add tags that are undeveloped yet, like someone do.
Some tags are still missing like female protagonist or transformation.. I hope them will be added with next patch in january.
:ROFLMAO: :p ;)

20191224213043303.png

Last edited:

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I will release in 3 days for patrons.
I'm working with a proofreader, hoping to wrong less ppls.
I wanted to include some musics in this release, but time is short.
Tnx all.

chiodo71.png

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It began interesting, the story with the matter of the mysterious woman "dead" but I feel that "loosened" a little when the MC began to go to school. Waiting for more updates

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Really too much work for now, but near the end of act1 maybe I can add or change something.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well i like gender bender games to a degree, however this one is not in my taste
why does MC have to act like a slut?, rather have choices, what to do with your new body, instead you have choices with your Brother,Aunt,Teacher and forced choices with your friend.
woild rather play Interns of Ecstasy instead, which also is a gender bender, where you have more or less, more choices over your character.
what i say is, i would rather have 2 paths, one for the slut part and one for normal part.
anyways good renders and somewhat decent story

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have to echo what several others said. The change seems very sudden, which is ok but a slightly slower change might be better but I imagine harder art wise.

The text could use some polish, like calling panties pants was confusing for example.

A warning on the little brother content, to me he is just way to young. So perhaps a warning on a choice on what starts that, or just have it as a option you can choose at the start that can block it.

The MC seems to adept to being a slutty girl way to fast. I get the formula that changed her is suppose to make her super horny which is fine, but seeming more stuff like. The MC starts being attracted and turned on looking at guys and being freaked out by it and having thoughts about wanting to have sex with a guy and again being freaked out for awhile first would fit better. You could still have sex early but switch it from actually sex to for example. MC is sitting in class notices a cute boy, starts looking at him, having sexual thoughts and then starts to have a sexual fantasy about him. Then you can still show the sex early but the MC isn't actually having sex yet. Just a idea I thought I would toss out.

Also the MC and NPC's seem to take the change way to easily, not sure why the MC would just tell their friends they are Oliver after they picked a new name and pretended to be a cousin coming to school. I mean why bother with that if the MC is just going to tell everyone anyways? Plus it would be nice if you gave the choice to the player if they want to tell and why would the other NPC's believe it anyways?

Also you really need to name all the NPC's that the MC is going to interact with, like the two boys named something like friend 1 and friend 2 or something like that.

All and all it was a interesting idea and has a lot of promise but I think you need to slow things down and polish it up, just my opinion, just offering what I hope you see as constructive criticism

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Thank you very much Nutluck, next version will be have a (shota) warning on the choices.
In future I hope to add multiple paths, but it is a polishing work that will require a lot of time without go further in the main plot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tnx all

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok if you meant for the classmates to just think she is crazy or messing with them, then you might want to revisit that part. As I got the feeling they believed her. Also I think you should really add the option for the player to tell them or keep pretending to be a girl. I would have choosen not to tell the truth if I had that option.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes