claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Ok if you meant for the classmates to just think she is crazy or messing with them, then you might want to revisit that part. As I got the feeling they believed her. Also I think you should really add the option for the player to tell them or keep pretending to be a girl. I would have choosen not to tell the truth if I had that option.
Oh I just discovered the reply key :p
I ll add a couple of dialogues to make the classmates scene more clear for now.
At some point in future this choice will be added, you are not the first person that suggest this option.. But until I don t have a suitable path to follow... I m sorry to keep you all waiting.

Reactions: Furyous D

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Chemical Change [Day 5] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (214 MB): - - - -
MAC (197 MB): - - - -

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I want to clarify that this game is born to be:
gender bender
hard core
gang bang
shota
incest
lesbo
and all kind of kink that i can image in future.

Is true that I try my best to make all happy, and i give the chance to skip about all type of scene that someone can dislike.
In some cases I can add a warning [like shota (tnx again for the reminder)] because it can be a sensitive subject.
But really I don't want change the starting idea.
It all started with me bored to wait 6 month for a sex scene.
I know that I lack in about ALL.. And my ideas can not be for all tastes.
Anyway I m happy if you play my game and make some constructive comments TNX.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I'm wondering about your video and image compression, because at 2.83 gigabytes I would expect far more content.
For 5 game days I would expect the file size to be far less.
I'm just worried that by the time the game gets up to 10 game days the file will be 6+ gigabytes.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm wondering about your video and image compression, because at 2.83 gigabytes I would expect far more content.
For 5 game days I would expect the file size to be far less.
I'm just worried that by the time the game gets up to 10 game days the file will be 6+ gigabytes.
Yeah... It really can became a problem... I was thinking at some point to release only the patch and overwrite.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I like gender-bender games but it's always irritate me when MC tells everyone who he really is. Can you pls make a path where we can keep it a secret from everyone except his family?
I have to agree. If I (or anyone else for that matter) told anyone that I miraculously transformed into a girl overnight I would expect to be tossed into the loony bin.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
If the project will improve in 4-5 months I can try to add the android version (Actually I really don t know how to make it now, so I ll have to spent time to study... but in this moment I m a bit overworked.).
I spent last days to add sounds on all videos.
The plot is easy and fast until now... I want to develop it time to time.
A couple of images from vers 0.7
TNX all.

20200118104032924.png 20200120125413148.png 20200116143349056.png 20200116155417293.png

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I have to say sorry to all.
I wasted a week in making the sounds to all the animations, but yesterday I discovered that the codec I used is incompatible with renpy, so I rushed things for nothing.
I hope that will be not a complete waste and I ll can use them in future.
I'm actually uploading the 0.7 on mega 13h remaing, so starting tomorrow will be available for my patrons.

Etanolo

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes