Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Any way to not get raped in this damn game? Tried all types of combos, going for the pure lesbo/futa path, but my girl gets raped every time. Either raped at school, or raped by the stupid guard, or raped by the stupid boss. I understand she needs to get knocked up, but can't the futa do it? And does it have to be rape? I thought the more offensive fetishes were avoidable? :cry: I don't do rape.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
regarding the latest reviews:

OK GUYS THIS GAME IS GAY!
Even if you will never see a male on a male, but is GAY, even if the real tags are "GENDER BENDER" and "FUTA", but is GAY!
Even if all the time is straight or sometime lesbo... GAY!
AND IS ONLY RAPE!
even if after 2 blowjob 4 handjob and 1 rimjob with the same male she say "CRAP IT'S INSIDE" THAT'S RAPE!
even if she touch 2 ppls in the cinema and one bang her IT'S RAPE, because she say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
even if some crazy ppls could say that in an adult forum like this, maybe there are some differences between blackmail/non-consensual/prank/surprise... IT'S ALL RAPE!
even if the real thing have warning everywhere and in more previous post was specifically said how to skip it...
YOU ARE ALL RIGHT!
THIS IS A CRAPPY GAME MADE WITH SHIT, MISSING IMAGINARY TAGS, SO PLEASE DON'T PLAY IT!

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
maybe there are some differences between blackmail/non-consensual/prank/surprise... IT'S ALL RAPE!
I agree with this statement. Especially when it comes to a girl losing her virginity, something that will happen once, in her entire life.
If it's not consensual, it's rape.
How can you prank take someone's virginity? Sorry I slipped, and took away one of the most important choices you will ever make? Really? :unsure:
As far as the gay thing goes, If I were a straight guy, who woke up in a female body, I don't think I'd automatically thirst for a penis. That seems a bit gay to me.
Even with some raging hormones, and overactive sex drive, I'd probably still want a female to satisfy me.
A bit disappointed there is not more girl/girl content with the Aunt or the School girls.
Would also have been very nice to have some female options at the jobs, waitress, or dancer, or hot springs. Just having all the choices be, get molested by a dirty pervert, or go home, made me sad.
Good Girl Gone Bad, is one of the best corruption games out there. It has a very well developed lesbo path, where MC can choose to never touch a Dude, and still be quite a dirty girl. (y)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
regarding the latest reviews:

OK GUYS THIS GAME IS GAY!
Even if you will never see a male on a male, but is GAY, even if the real tags are "GENDER BENDER" and "FUTA", but is GAY!
Even if all the time is straight or sometime lesbo... GAY!
AND IS ONLY RAPE!
even if after 2 blowjob 4 handjob and 1 rimjob with the same male she say "CRAP IT'S INSIDE" THAT'S RAPE!
even if she touch 2 ppls in the cinema and one bang her IT'S RAPE, because she say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
even if some crazy ppls could say that in an adult forum like this, maybe there are some differences between blackmail/non-consensual/prank/surprise... IT'S ALL RAPE!
even if the real thing have warning everywhere and in more previous post was specifically said how to skip it...
YOU ARE ALL RIGHT!
THIS IS A CRAPPY GAME MADE WITH SHIT, MISSING IMAGINARY TAGS, SO PLEASE DON'T PLAY IT!
Bull shit, That gay stuff is stupid in this instance. In regards to the Main protagonist. My Opinion we all have one.

We each have our own Ideas about that.

1. I like the game a lot, and The alternative personalities that pop up from being switched between the two genders.

2. The game clearly points out that when the switch happens there personalities change, and they take on the roll of the gender they are at the time.

3. At one point the male after changing back wanted to commit suicide, after realizing or is at that time allowed to remember what all had happened while he was a genetically transformed to a 100% female.

4. I personally do not see anything gay in the game at all. It is a complete transformation with even the ability to become pregnant. That just does not happen with a gay man...

5. To me in this game it is like the flipping of a coin. Heads or tails, one or the other, there is no half way point no I am a man so I am gay now and crave to suck cocks. The transformation is complete in all aspects when it happens.

The only thing that is surmised or assumed or makes it all make sense is the increased libido of the female when the protagonist is transformed into a female and is really easily excited sexually.

The character does not become a futa with both genitals, They do not become a shemale. or a transvestite.

They do a complete transformation to female. and it is even a female body which is genetically not even there own body, but the body of a young lady who was part of a scientific team preforming genetic research.

6. The protagonist does not change into a man who loves cocks, it is a complete transformation to a 100% Female.

A female that has and enhanced libido, and can get pregnant easily, and is easily tricked into sexual situations because of this. Which is what makes the game such a blast for me to play.

It is totally ridiculous, and I find very light heart-ed and comical fun. Answering that old question ( If I had been a girl?), that men always or I have found always answer with, ( I would have been a Whore!)

7. claymorez Don't let a few bad apples that think every game should be made just for them bother you. You make this game the way you want. It is your game not there's.

8. I respect there right to complain, but I would like to actually see one of them make a game that anyone would play or even like at all.

I personally know how hard it is to come up with and Idea, and then come up with a plan, and the time and effort to program, produce any sort of graphic that will work, and try to make it all make any kind of sense at all.. It is not easy.

I think claymorez has done a fine job on this.

I mean I am playing and having some fun with a game that I vested no personal time in, except downloading and having fun with it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's labeled completed, but what I downloaded said "to be continued" or "next version" or something like that.
Did the dev just rush it and slap a completed tag on it, or is that a reference to a sequel or something (maybe the next game he already started working on)?

It just doesn't seem like it was the end to anything....left on a major cliffhanger. (subway shootout scene..)

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
It's labeled completed, but what I downloaded said "to be continued" or "next version" or something like that.
Did the dev just rush it and slap a completed tag on it, or is that a reference to a sequel or something (maybe the next game he already started working on)?

It just doesn't seem like it was the end to anything....left on a major cliffhanger. (subway shootout scene..)
"More games will be come soon, see you next time!"

This week I'll work on Chemical Regression 0.3, the 0.2 is already on my patreon, but it is still too short as a start.
I hope to release it to the public before christmas.
After that I'll start working at the act 2 or CT...

:cool: :cool: :cool:

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Chemical Regression 0.3 (total material)

- 630 images
- 1 movie
- 9 gif
- music
- sound effects
- around 20 choices

uploading on my patreon in some hours

new thread in some days

:cool:

Reactions: ustar and Htyur
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes