Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Thanks for making Chemical Change. It was enjoyable. Hopefully, you'll be able to make the next part.

It has become my understanding that for whatever reason, RPGM games are shunned. While I think some stories work better in certain engines, there are others that give a hard, "NO!" to RPGM. With that being said, I've seen some stiff made through Renpy that I had no idea that it was possible.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I am guessing this game is not popular there is no videos for this game showing if the scenes are still images or animated I hope someone will tell me if they are or not on here?

Reactions: claymorez

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] Chemical Change [v3.0 Final] [Etanolo]

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI )

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Chemical Change [v3.0 Final] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.44 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.42 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.17 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.16 GB: -

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The mod for chemical change isn't on the patreon

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
I like the look of Chemical Travel.

Am I correct in thinking that you're using RPG Maker? If so, does that mean that those of us who run Macs rather than PC's will, as is usually the case with RPGM, be unable to play?

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I like the look of Chemical Travel.

Am I correct in thinking that you're using RPG Maker? If so, does that mean that those of us who run Macs rather than PC's will, as is usually the case with RPGM, be unable to play?
I had the Mac option in the panel so I updated that one too, but not having a mac I can't assure if it work or if need also RTP like win...

Jul 23, 2018
So if you choose to get birth control from the Aunt, does she actually give you birth control or is she working with the others? Maybe she gives you a fertility pill instead?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I am like 100% there was a full walkthrough for this game a few versions past and not that small snip we got in the OP link.

I got no idea where it went tho.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm not sure if its an old save issue pr not, but it seems to jump from scene to scene. I had a save before she got scammed into bar job, around getting raped by the 2 guys in the beach, but it is a mess.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
LMAO the stuff people come up with. A boy turns into a girl "How" no clue then gets raped multiple times gets pregnant the end. How does this not get on the best sellers list? lmao Is it magic? or radioactive side effect? Some wonder drug? Last one would still have to be magic lol Cause there's no way a dude is going to get pregnant no surgery in the world can make a male preggers. lol Should have a scfi tag or something.

• Angry
Reactions: BillDahl
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes