Aug 2, 2021
The patreon's page was suspended for some days I deleted all regarding Chemical Change and already put up the spin off Chemical Regression (But it's only a month so the material of this game is still very low).
They simply said that have tolerance "0" to all regarding "incest, shota, bestiality, loly and any form of sexual violence".
Shit it's a toon! Not reality!.... anyway....
Not only this, I had problems with my proofreader (he simply stopped to do it), but I already found a very good one for Chemical Regression and prolly CC act2.
In this moment I'm working on both CR and CC, but last month was a long stop and go.
I'll release again Chemical Change... I hope next month with a final ("ingrish") release :p.
In a couple of week Chemical Regression should be enought material to do another update, but I can't assure anything, becouse I have to go home for some days next week.
Anyway.. Thank you all as always!
That's quite shame patreon did that. This game is real fun, suprise after suprise :love:
SubscribeStar have different rules (they care about money, not about content) and most of devs with "offending" content are sure they are not lost money.
Thanks for game.
Good Luck

• Red Heart
Reactions: claymorez

kulon1

Jan 9, 2021
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Etanolo
Version of the game: Chemical Change [v2.75 Public]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.2GB

Compressed Size: 1.6GB - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

If mac needed pls dm me
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry but can you reupload the mega link ? because it's dead now, thanks in advance

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have been tinkering with the text in the game, for me it makes it much more understandable, but you may not like it, I have not gone through all the text in the game so quite a bit is still in its original state.

I just personally found much of the text rather broken, but maybe that is just me, I am English speaking, and know no other language, for me I found it much better where I had edited the text.

If any like it enough I can attempt to edit more of the text latter.

Back up your Game folder, and renpy\common folder encase you don't like what I have done you can paste them back in and return to the way it was.

extract the Chemical Change 2.75_Tag02.7z and paste the Game and renpy folder into your Chemical Change 2.75 folder.

This will only function with 2.75 version of game.

I personally like my changes a lot, but some may not. so do make a back up as I mentioned so you can return things back to the way they were.

Last edited:

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
I'm considering playing this but I need to know something before I do.
Is rape avoidable or inevitable?

I don't want to be even more depressed than I already am.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I'm considering playing this but I need to know something before I do.
Is rape avoidable or inevitable?

I don't want to be even more depressed than I already am.
Yes and maybe no, some things are rather linked into the story, but you might be able to avoid most of them if you knew they were coming, but that would be the big problem. ( Basically I would say no) ( But also yes as most choice dialog does inform you of what is going to happen)

EDIT >>> I just think the game would be rather boring if you avoided all of the staged events, but I think it should be possible.

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
Yes and maybe no, some things are rather linked into the story, but you might be able to avoid most of them if you knew they were coming, but that would be the big problem. ( Basically I would say no) ( But also yes as most choice dialog does inform you of what is going to happen)

EDIT >>> I just think the game would be rather boring if you avoided all of the staged events, but I think it should be possible.
So basically some rapes are avoidable while others can be skipped. That's what you're saying. Right?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chemical Change v3.0.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
review are all over the place it's either a murder or anulingus but nothing in between or seemingly objective ... but putting things together i got that i wouldn't like the game

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Shouldnt there be a "gay" tag on this game? Otherwise what's the point of the little gender-swap plot?

Or is this game made to slap the faces of female protag lovers for being "gay"?

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
f95 tag definition:
Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]
There are 2 MC's in this game? Overview says guy turned into girl who is about to experience what its like as an opposite gender.
The whole mentality says you the player as a guy, turns into a girl to have sexual moments with other guys with a girl's body. That isnt gay? Its basically like crossdressing, or being a trap.

Different for Female Protags. We like to turn them into sluts.
This one is turning a GUY into a slut.

Who says it only takes acts among same sex to be gay?
Lol

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
There are 2 MC's in this game? Overview says guy turned into girl who is about to experience what its like as an opposite gender.
The whole mentality says you the player as a guy, turns into a girl to have sexual moments with other guys with a girl's body. That isnt gay? Its basically like crossdressing, or being a trap.

Different for Female Protags. We like to turn them into sluts.
This one is turning a GUY into a slut.

Who says it only takes acts among same sex to be gay?
Lol
First you speak for yourself, you can't speak for everyone else how and why they play the games like they do and how they understand this game. Second - Learn to read - MC is transgendered - therefore the gay tag does not fit, because it is defined that way by f95. BTW if you mean homosexual say it - gay means also funny, full of joy of life etc. Homosexual (gay for you) interaction means both are of the same physical gender. The MC was a male but has the physical gender of a female. It's maybe homosexual with a metaphysical view, but on the physical - and that is what counts - that are male / female interactions and not homosexual.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes