taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I am liking what you have done so far very much, needs some streamlining maybe in places, but is a very good start. I hope you do much more with this. :)

It is a shame that the .png format I guess must be used exclusively with RPGM. I know you need them for the transparency with character images and such, but it seems a shame not to be able to use .jpg with images like the one I uploaded as and example. J-peg are just so much smaller, and so easy to edit. I personally hate WEPB images for me editing them has always been a major pain.

I like the .png format it is so versatile, but they are really big files.

I mean the jpg file I uploaded it 204 KB and the png is 2.37 MB (Quite a difference) Would really help the file size for sure!

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
that and the coceter chronicles
yes that was a great game too ...there have been several that i really like that got abandoned for one reason or another
sad when that happens
Chemical change was a great game though and i trust Etanolo to do a good job ....that's why i am a subscriber though i worry he maybe trying too much 3 games at the same time is stretching it thin
this one
CR and CT .....CR/ chemical regression is renpy and so far looks great

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is this game still being worked on, or is the dev just sticking with Chemical Regression, for now?

Reactions: claymorez

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
To be onest, CT didn't had so much impact on my patrons, so I'll release it a little bit slow respect CR, but I m still working on it.
From what I understood, everyone seemed to like the sequel, just not in the chosen engine. I wouldn't have cared if it were RPGM or Ren'Py, but Ren'Py seemed to be what everyone expected.

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
From what I understood, everyone seemed to like the sequel, just not in the chosen engine. I wouldn't have cared if it were RPGM or Ren'Py, but Ren'Py seemed to be what everyone expected.
The "Real sequel", CC act2 will be in ren'py: I'm working on it, but for the release I still need some time.