Jul 23, 2018
I will give it a shot. The last few games I've tried with joiplay haven't worked. Which is sad. I really wanted to replay Succulence.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I will give it a shot. The last few games I've tried with joiplay haven't worked. Which is sad. I really wanted to replay Succulence.
how strange I already played this succulence on joiplay and it worked at least the first game I still haven't downloaded the sequel

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Chemical Change Act2 vers 0.1 (NOT TRAVEL) is already available for my patrons.

- Over 280 new images
- A fresh start
- All intro done
- 3 new gif
- 1 movie

Reactions: BuffLawyer and CDM

CDM

Apr 11, 2018

Chemical Travel vers 0.2
Changelog
- over 70 new shoots
- 7 new animations
- some bugfix
- 1 new movie
- 1 new map

Already available for my patrons, for free in 7-10days TY All.
I know that a lot of people don't like the RPG Maker engine, but I love it and I want to thank you for choosing it, thank you so much for all this work

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Ok guys, I'm here!
As I said: this game is only to let you see the starting trend, still miss a real story and it's still SOFT (no rape or else).
This is ONE of the TWO sequel of Chemical Change, the ACT2 will be in renpy and more similar to his precursor (some months).
I did this one in rpg maker because I found this kind of game very funny, so I wanted to check it.
I have to admit that rpgm is very more complex to write than renpy, and it require more time and space in HD.
I'll be frank, my patreon is very low: 1 because I can't use it like before (incest and rape were banned so NOT all my project cant stay there anymore).
2 because I don't want to charge too much money to my followers.
If this project can bring a little change I'll put more effords in it and publish every patch about montly, else it have to wait a little more.
Anyway... If you have some consctuctive suggestions about this "demo", I'm very happy to read and learn from them.
Thank you very much for playing my games, for your opinions and support !
:D :D :D :D :D
The options menu is not in english, neither is the menu. The dialog is, but it let me do the waitress job twice, only second time no point with guard, he wouldn't even respond. At least it didn't lock up. Not sure if I earned money as I went to save after second time and there was $20.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
we need a save from the first part of the game,the game crashes if you enter the lower left cave, you can't get out.

Reactions: claymorez

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Does anyone know how to change the interface language to English?
Honestly don't know why the UI is not in english.... pretty easy to do.

Like all the dev needs to do is open the game in RPG Maker.
Tools > Database > Terms
And then change below.

1662454542294.png

I could make like an english UI patch in like 2 minutes but game is not final so it would be pointless.

Anyways the game looks good... I will keep an eye on her.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
I have to admit that rpgm is very more complex to write than renpy, and it require more time and space in HD.
I personally think RPGM is better than Ren'py but that also depends on the genre imo.
I've become very familiar with RPG maker for purposes of modding and translating.
So you have any questions about how to get stuff done the I can probably just tell you.
Like once you get the hang of it, RPG maker is rather easy and fun to use.
Well DMs are open anytime.

Anyway... If you have some consctuctive suggestions about this "demo", I'm very happy to read and learn from them.
Thank you very much for playing my games, for your opinions and support !
:D :D :D :D :D
So I notice you have like all versions of the "actor" (the MC) in your party.
You should just use EV(Event) or a CV(common event) to just swap them.
Like when she changes. Swap her with the nude model. When she works swap it
with the working version with the uniform.

There are other stuff too and if I sifted through the game files I could give you tips.
But anyways all and all I hope your projects does well. As you know the fact that
I am even writing all this mean I think its pretty good.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
seems I hit a bug after 2 min playtime.
I went to the refuge camp in lower left corner and now I cannot get out anymore (neither with mouse click nor keyboard buttons). Seems there is no exit point defined?
Yeah sorry guys I missed the exit point, I'll fix it next time, go there only over 60 slut: there is nothing to do before.

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Yeah sorry guys I missed the exit point, I'll fix it next time, go there only over 60 slut: there is nothing to do before.
in many RPG games they give save from the end of the old update then play the new update, why don't you do that too?