the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chemical Travel v0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: claymorez

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Why the hell is this guy working on three game at once now? The first game was great. He was putting out updates on a consistent and regular basis. The hell is he thinking right now?
As long as they can handle it I am happy!

I just hope they do not burn out, I have truly enjoyed there game's.

I like that they are also entering into the RPG game aspect of game making, I think RPG can in some way's add a lot of depth to game play that does not seem to be there in rempy. <<<<( Not that Renpy is in anyway bad, I like it too.) <<< I just feel more in control in and RPG game, as in deciding where to go, and what to do, but I like the mindless not having to think to much game playing in Renpy very much sometimes also.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
A lot of the menu system is not in English, taking a guess at Italian, so a little hard to understand what to do.

Reactions: paddyo73

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Why the hell is this guy working on three game at once now? The first game was great. He was putting out updates on a consistent and regular basis. The hell is he thinking right now?
As a creator , you work on a project you hit a block ,if you work on another project for a while it frees your creative juices so you can get back to the other project , it basically can keep you from getting bored with creating .or help you in times you need to take a break but don't want to stop creating . It comes down to what process works for you ...for Etanolo this is his process and as long as it works I support it .Come on over to his subsribestar and you can too. We need to support developers that are willing and able to provide great content .

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
Some things does not work properly, or are annoying:
- No skip skip for already seen for repeatable scenes. Some scenes are pretty long (like the bar, drunk fucking with the guy waiting for a ship)
- of full screen is enabled (F4, only time i got that), leaving the bar gives a black screen and an error that he cannot the map
- Every time I try to give a blowjob to the guy standing by the mayors house the scene freezes (game breaking) without any error message.
- There are only five scenes which give you some lust points (total 12 points). Only one the choice all of your income goes to stimulants and wine or the dress. The price for the leather harnass is a bit too steep (worth 150 time working).
- by the way will there be a weapon and magic shop?

By the way the setup is great much of the scenes are her own choice (or mine) and not forced (only with the soldiers).
It would be helpful if you can get hints (for the number of lust level needed) to start the scenes

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Some things does not work properly, or are annoying:
- No skip skip for already seen for repeatable scenes. Some scenes are pretty long (like the bar, drunk fucking with the guy waiting for a ship)
- of full screen is enabled (F4, only time i got that), leaving the bar gives a black screen and an error that he cannot the map
- Every time I try to give a blowjob to the guy standing by the mayors house the scene freezes (game breaking) without any error message.
- There are only five scenes which give you some lust points (total 12 points). Only one the choice all of your income goes to stimulants and wine or the dress. The price for the leather harnass is a bit too steep (worth 150 time working).
- by the way will there be a weapon and magic shop?

By the way the setup is great much of the scenes are her own choice (or mine) and not forced (only with the soldiers).
It would be helpful if you can get hints (for the number of lust level needed) to start the scenes
With the next update I'll give you a schematic walktrought with needed slut lev.
And I remodeled the blowjob event, I hope it run well next time.
Regarding the "F4" bug, I think is something done by rpg maker, so I don't think to be able to solve it, I hope it s not frequent.
Weapons and magic shop there will be not "leterally", but I will introduce, as the last, a combat part.
Weapon and magic were to be emplemented in a sequel, but my patrons and subscribestar are very low, so, even if I like this game, I think to switch my attention on new projects, if nothing will change... Plus, patron will not accept a game with rape, so in some months this game have to be switched to subscribestar only, like CC act2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I'm having issues with the game. Whenever I get a screen with a picture (being groped in the pub, using the toilet etc.), the game freezes up. Am I doing something wrong, considering that I seem to be the only one having this issue?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I'm having issues with the game. Whenever I get a screen with a picture (being groped in the pub, using the toilet etc.), the game freezes up. Am I doing something wrong, considering that I seem to be the only one having this issue?
I have this problem in joiplay (RPG Maker emulation)

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The problem stil persists to some extent :(

I'm now at slut lv. 21, and when the soldier a the pub gropes me, the animation first slows down, showing an array of pictures instead of a fluent motion, and then comes to a halt.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Chemical Travel 0.5 Changelog:

- Over 120 new shoots
- 2 new movies
- 7 new animations

Already available on my subscribestar and patreon.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChemicalTravel-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: claymorez

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chemical Travel v0.5.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: giqui and claymorez

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Chemical Travel [v0.5] [Etanolo]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 316 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Ok guys, I'm here!
As I said: this game is only to let you see the starting trend, still miss a real story and it's still SOFT (no rape or else).

This is ONE of the TWO sequel of Chemical Change, the ACT2 will be in renpy and more similar to his precursor (some months).
I did this one in rpg maker because I found this kind of game very funny, so I wanted to check it.

Anyway... If you have some consctuctive suggestions about this "demo", I'm very happy to read and learn from them.
I hope that the game stays in RPGM, because I hate Ren'Py games, frankly. It really doesn't make me feel as a participant in the game. It is very limited: just click and watch pictures. I'd rather see something in some 3D engine then, like Unity or Unreal Engine. And I would hate to find the game grow out to one of them Japanese style fuckfest games which are more about depicting sexual violence than about eroticism. There are so many of such games out there already, and I find it very hard to find more of a softcore stuff, like this game is at the moment.

I replied to this to report that, while working in the cafe, the game often freezes at the point shown in the screenshot. Using Steam's Proton on Linux Manjaro.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Loving this game. It has been since Feb., since the last update and it's approaching July. Is there an idea as to the next update? Some of us can't afford to become patreons, can you post a "free" walkthrough? Pretty please and thank you.