myctoc

May 4, 2020
I'm the author.

Taking a break, not really sure if I'll come back to it. Working with Daz is very tiresome. And yeah, response has been pretty blah, so doing other stuff for fun now.
Of course it’s blah coz, I’m sorry, but nobody knows about this game who like this genre. No ad, no patreon page, no link in other websites. But the game maybe could be the best in this genre

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I'm the author.

Taking a break, not really sure if I'll come back to it. Working with Daz is very tiresome. And yeah, response has been pretty blah, so doing other stuff for fun now.
you really had a good game going .....if you had a subscribestar you would have probably got donations to help you continue the work as the game grew so would your donations ....but oh well another good game ends up in the abandoned list

myctoc

May 4, 2020
you really had a good game going .....if you had a subscribestar you would have probably got donations to help you continue the work as the game grew so would your donations ....but oh well another good game ends up in the abandoned list
Yes, if you maiie will have subscribestar or patreon I will be the first one who subscribe on that

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Yes, if you maiie will have subscribestar or patreon I will be the first one who subscribe on that
I appreciate that, but it was becoming unenjoyable to work on (rendering the same scenes over and over again, but just swapping out each version of Alex was not very rewarding) and I wouldn't want to let down Patreon patrons who actually have a vested interest... I don't think this is an uncommon problem when you see how many games die half-way/towards the end of production when the scope is so big.

Not to get ranty, but I figure that a game doesn't need to be a long, drawn-out story with a billion different permutations and plotlines that the developer doesn't have an interest in completing (not calling anyone out specifically, but...) , and that's why my newest game is much more narrow in scope. I think I'll prefer to keep my games simpler from now to avoid this in the future.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I appreciate that, but it was becoming unenjoyable to work on (rendering the same scenes over and over again, but just swapping out each version of Alex was not very rewarding) and I wouldn't want to let down Patreon patrons who actually have a vested interest... I don't think this is an uncommon problem when you see how many games die half-way/towards the end of production when the scope is so big.

Not to get ranty, but I figure that a game doesn't need to be a long, drawn-out story with a billion different permutations and plotlines that the developer doesn't have an interest in completing (not calling anyone out specifically, but...) , and that's why my newest game is much more narrow in scope. I think I'll prefer to keep my games simpler from now to avoid this in the future.
If the game is dead, could we possibly have a brief description of how it was intended to end?

Reactions: myctoc

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Sure thing. Here's what would have happened...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition to a bunch of small plots at the strip club and web-camming
Thanks for sharing that information. It gives me some closure about the game. But now that I know how many different endings were planned, I can see why you lost interest in completing it.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Thanks for sharing that information. It gives me some closure about the game. But now that I know how many different endings were planned, I can see why you lost interest in completing it.
yeah, exactly my thoughts. . . sad that this game's dead, but understand the situation. . .

good luck with other projects, ya have in mind, and in process of creation.

exter

May 29, 2017
Sad to see, that this was abandoned. This really is one of the better transformation games out there that let you decide which path to go down and if you decide to try out all of them, then there was a lot of content to see. The different mindsets of the MC in his different states where also well written and made it one of the few games that was able to pull something like this off. But it is understandable, that this comes with a lot of time investment if you want to produce good scenes in DAZ. Anyways, thanks for having made this (y)

Reactions: maiie

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sad to see, that this was abandoned. This really is one of the better transformation games out there that let you decide which path to go down and if you decide to try out all of them, then there was a lot of content to see. The different mindsets of the MC in his different states where also well written and made it one of the few games that was able to pull something like this off. But it is understandable, that this comes with a lot of time investment if you want to produce good scenes in DAZ. Anyways, thanks for having made this (y)
Honestly, while I did see potential, and liked the whole idea of the game, it was buggy AF every time I came back to check on it.
I honestly deleted all the files, kept the empty folder, and marked the folder "wait till finished" because I just seemed to get absolutely nowhere, each update, due to it being grindy AF and buggy AF.
I would have liked to see it completed, but as you said, development can become a hassle for the dev to the point they lose interest just by getting burned out, and/or tired of inherent issues.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes