akinit

Mar 10, 2022
All stories are complete except Strip Club. I went through probably a dozen or more at the Strip Club with the handjob scene. Still not getting it. :(

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I was on the third and final transformation as well. I was in the negatives for inhibition and gave him a hand job many times.
I only did 1 hand job and then the BJ scene was available. My ambition score was almost drained down to zero at that point fwtw before getting to that point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Coomer341

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
before trying i have a few questions: why i need to paid the debt if i can transform my way out?
why there isnt a prostitution tag here?
the choices to change are mandatory or only change the events in game ?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
before trying i have a few questions: why i need to paid the debt if i can transform my way out?
why there isnt a prostitution tag here?
the choices to change are mandatory or only change the events in game ?
Well first off the MC's intent is not to escape their life or to even change they are just trying to pay off the debt. While the MC can perform sexual favors for money at the strip club (HJ, BJ) and that's technically prostitution their isn't an option to street walk for money so... You can make money as a male but you have more options for fast cash as a women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly I think your better off just giving it a go then getting spoilers to the story ahead of time.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I would put this right up on my list if its going to get animations even basic ones or at least changing pics during the scenes, im guessing its just still pics atm?

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
1684901870346.png

I just could not resist, I just had to keep going, so after the 7k the story kept on saying that I had not made enough, so I thought, aaa the hell with it and just keep going ..... smiles

so .... how far can I go before it becomes too much?

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
please don't tell me the author killed this project. . . don't tell me this game is abandoned

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
please don't tell me the author killed this project. . . don't tell me this game is abandoned
Hard to say the author just does it for fun so a new version comes out when they feel like it also the comments over on TFG aren't very good seems like it's more well received over here then their.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes