smith66

Aug 24, 2017
do you have a choice male or female?
or the same as Succubus Contract?
You start male but you have a choice weather or not to transform. The game is still missing major game play elements and endings so how feasible staying male will be later on I can't really say but I think it will be doable for some endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Bookmarked. Looks nice, will wait for more content.
I've followed this game for a while. I found it on TFgames a while back. It's always buggy, and I deleted it after the last update, cause I remember not being able to progress anything that was supposedly in the game. I decided I will probably either wait til it's finished or just wait several updates and check back later to see if anything has changed with those issues.
It's really a cool game, just really buggy and can seem as if you are getting nowhere, even though you're visiting every locaiton over and over again, at all times of the day.

Reactions: Ethernetwork

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I was really reluctant due to the theme but it was pretty fun.

The worldbuilding is correct.
The characters are few and different.
The plot seems interesting.
The artistic side is well done.

It was amusing to visit all the locations, meet new people and go through their storylines.
The MC, outside his initial mistake, has really grown on me. He has a loveable personality. The other characters are also nice, even if at first they could be unpleasant. Their events are good and are bringing their qualities, feelings, pasts, basically what made them who they are (an innovative way of doing their charaterization).
The locations are also varied, even inside, depending on the event we're on. A little annoying that we have to buy the items one by one and that it advances of 1 time period doing so. It's also nice to have the mention of the end of content for each location (outside the strip club and the computer), though I would have liked to be able to see most of them before that notice, particularly at the beach.
It was unpleasant to have no other choice than rob Violet when she fainted, even if we have enough money to pay our debt. Some choices are exclusive, meaning we have to choose between 2 or 3 characters, which is sad, mostly because the other event is bound to not happen at all (for example, we stay to help Dr Drake clean and Dr Puck (Miranda) comes by asking the same : shouldn't we have an answer like "I can't today, maybe tomorrow/another one" to leave the interaction with the other one open or at the dance club, shouldn't we have enough time to talk to all the people we want and not just one?). Some are even entertwined and, if we choose wrong, we lose the best outcome.
The music and sounds were nice.

The stats should also be shown at home. Some of them are absent like sport or relationships. Inhibition continue to go down, even in the negatives, though it doesn't seeem to have any bad effect yet.

How are we supposed to pay our debt? Even after gathering enough, there's no option to do it.

It made me think of "All about" from Badvador. And I'm really curious about future updates.

Also, there are some gay/bi vibes that could be pursued further if the dev is fine with it.

There some oddities :
While talking with Dr Ariel at the beach, the normal guy appears :
1681184264432.png

And after some time in game, if I examine my body, it's also the normal guy that is shown.

Good continuation.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Nipples are like gems on jewels, too bad they're missing.
agree with both of you - the real problem in games is not enough variety; a single game should have flat, inverted, protruding, all of the above.

I think I can safelty speak for most guys saying one of the best parts of seeing a girl naked for the first time is not knowing what you're gonna get... a box of chocolates indeed.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I just decide to try this one but can't find how to use the stuff in the invetory...for example i already have the "aphrodisiac" Miranda give me and some clothes and dildo i buy from the shop but i can't use them... Does someone know how to choose and use what you have in the invetory or are they just used automatically in some situations that are going to happens?
i think the items in the inventory trigger on their own for instance you buy clothes but you dont start wearing them until a certain level .

Reactions: LoveWhores

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

i think the items in the inventory trigger on their own for instance you buy clothes but you dont start wearing them until a certain level .
To be more precise, from what I observed, the items are used automatically when they are needed. For example, the clothes are necessary to unlock the concerned locations or some events (swimmig pool), the sunscreen with Rick when he is sunburned, the sexy costume when doing a private dance.

Good continuation.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hello.

To be more precise, from what I observed, the items are used automatically when they are needed. For example, the clothes are necessary to unlock the concerned locations or some events (swimmig pool), the sunscreen with Rick when he is sunburned, the sexy costume when doing a private dance.

Good continuation.
Yes you said it better , though some items you can add to the inventory seem to not have a use yet

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
this game is great, have a few buggs with characters popping up behind the other second character,
i played this game till all possible ways/professions ended due to no more content. . . really great idea for game, but what i couldn't get is when is the end of the bar proffesion? cuz all other paths are shorten and don't have visual content except the club, cuz ya can play the options again and agian, but with the bar, there is some scenes,

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Well it's definitely doable. When I got it I was on the third and final transformation (I don't know weather or not it can be done in others states) and was working my way trough the strip club story line. I can't tell you what your inhibition level needs to be but it probably needs to be low also you may need to advance some of the other storylines as well not sure tho. Have you gotten to giving the older guy a hand job because it's the next level after that.

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Well it's definitely doable. When I got it I was on the third and final transformation (I don't know weather or not it can be done in others states) and was working my way trough the strip club story line. I can't tell you what your inhibition level needs to be but it probably needs to be low also you may need to advance some of the other storylines as well not sure tho. Have you gotten to giving the older guy a hand job because it's the next level after that.
I was on the third and final transformation as well. I was in the negatives for inhibition and gave him a hand job many times.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I was on the third and final transformation as well. I was in the negatives for inhibition and gave him a hand job many times.
Ok you should at some point get an option at the strip club to work with another costumer if that's not showing up then it maybe that you need to advance one of the other story lines as well.

Reactions: Kloyd and Coomer341
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes