3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
No, I decided not to do sandbox for this game after all. I didn't go back an edit old post just to preserve how I originally posted and don't confuse people even more. If it was the sandbox that worried you, I can tell you now, there is no plan for sandbox in this game.
Thanks for the reply, then i will start playing it.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I can't able to download the IC patch every time I'm clicking on it the file is opening instead of downloading.
What to do?
Right click your mouse on the file and choose "save link as...." it should be auto save as (RPY file)
the file u save should be name like this: "1281663_zzzzz" , just rename the file to "zzzzz" (delete the "1281663_")

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
If it was the sandbox that worried you, I can tell you now, there is no plan for sandbox in this game.
How dare you! Nah I'm kidding it's cool. Be interesting to see all the renders that come out in the future and what scenario's are planned.

• Hey there

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
This seems like Power vaccum but without the old bag of wrinkly skin trying to fuck your family it's a hot big dicked auntie, be nice if we could team up and Eiffel Tower these girls. Hopefully the animations are better than the former.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
No, I decided not to do sandbox for this game after all. I didn't go back an edit old post just to preserve how I originally posted and don't confuse people even more. If it was the sandbox that worried you, I can tell you now, there is no plan for sandbox in this game.

Yeah, the NTR comes a bit harder and faster because the NTR people don't care how they get into the girls pants. While the MC has to build a relationship. That doesn't mean it's gonna take a long time for the MC to get into the girls pants eithers. Trust me, i'm with you guys in games where it takes over a year for the MC to finally have incest sex. I won't throw in side girls after side girls to hold you guys off.

MC is not the futa, his Aunt is the only Futa in the game. I want to keep her that way and make her special in that regard lol.
Good to know and surely will play this Game...

Reactions: Naxos

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Oh I'm not blaming you, I just hope that passes by. People argue about the tag being combined and the definition of both so I'm leaving it here. Enjoy the game though, I do.
Honestly I just wrote that cause I want the main character to be able to impregnate everyone. heh

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Besides that, I don't like NTR to begin with this,
Yeah, the NTR comes a bit harder and faster because the NTR people don't care how they get into the girl's pants.
is my biggest problem with NTR, the NTR path always get content much faster than the non-NTR path.

Reactions: Naxos

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So its also a harem game?
yes, end game plan is to have all the women. More women to come of course, but this is only CH 1, so only your roommates are introduced.

As long as the Aunt can be impregnated by the main character. I am fine with her being a futa. Unless she is just trans and not a hermaphrodite. ;)
She is true hermaphrodite. Born with both parts, not by sex change. with the female side being more dominant of course.

This seems like Power vaccum but without the old bag of wrinkly skin trying to fuck your family it's a hot big dicked auntie, be nice if we could team up and Eiffel Tower these girls. Hopefully the animations are better than the former.
Oh yeah, that's because it is lol. I did say a few times that PV was the inspiration. It's not a 1 for 1 clone, with different characters. I just really enjoyed the core of PV so I put my own twist to it.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Oh yeah, that's because it is lol. I did say a few times that PV was the inspiration. It's not a 1 for 1 clone, with different characters. I just really enjoyed the core of PV so I put my own twist to it.
I enjoy the point of PV too, but damn it feel short on those animations and the faces on certain frames were some of the creepiest faces I have ever seen, also I'm much more willing to be cucked(I guess) by my big dicked aunt than a bag of old cheese. lol

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I enjoy the point of PV too, but damn it feel short on those animations and the faces on certain frames were some of the creepiest faces I have ever seen, also I'm much more willing to be cucked(I guess) by my big dicked aunt than a bag of old cheese. lol
Haha... All the NTR scenes of PV are the MC's grandfather, the OLD/Ugly/disgusting Freak... Compare the Old Freak with Futa Aunt, I also rather to see the scenes of Futa Aunt...

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes