3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
It's a shame it's been abandoned, but totally understandable why, since it just wasn't pulling in the money, although it's a shame. While I'm not into NTR, I have to admit that all the "bad ending" were hot, and the story was pretty decent. I wish it would have went further, but ohwell. One of those things where I feel people shouldn't go into Futa as much as I love it for money, but passion, since it's more of a cult following and not a kink that everyone is into, it's not something you'd make money with right away, but in the longer term.

I think this especially since most futa fans have been burned like me by this very reason because Devs dropping their games in the early stages is not uncommon, so they're cautious to even start them in the first place. Also the Devs didn't help their game in my opinion marketing wise because it looks like they were hiding the whole futa theme, if you are going to do a Futa themed game show it off for both fans of the kink and to turn away people who dislike it by not having it in pictures at all, it could be seen as disingenuous.

Anyways that's all I got to say, good luck in your future endeavors Dartred.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
One of those things where I feel people shouldn't go into Futa as much as I love it for money, but passion, since it's more of a cult following and not a kink that everyone is into, it's not something you'd make money with right away, but in the longer term.
I think it depends on how you do it. I know at least one heavily futa game that I personally play (won't mention it here b/c of site rules) that on Patreon alone makes between $1K and $4K monthly, and the developer also has a Subscribestar. But I do think you're right that most games that are heavily futa don't tend to be successful in the long run.

Reactions: PinkNova

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I think it depends on how you do it. I know at least one heavily futa game that I personally play (won't mention it here b/c of site rules) that on Patreon alone makes between $1K and $4K monthly, and the developer also has a Subscribestar. But I do think you're right that most games that are heavily futa don't tend to be successful in the long run.
I get the feeling you're talking about VoidPilgrim's game? If so I would say that's an example of one marketing that makes sure to put their Futadoms front and center and also a large variety to boot. I feel like this game in comparison tried to be to E for Everyone, and ended up lost as a result, like it had NTR kinda, it had Futa, but not Futa on Male, Incest . To me it really feels like you're just a bystander to your own game, and you can't even get the kind of sissification enjoyment out of it because the aunt hates you and wants nothing to do with you to even go that route. You're basically a fake main character just stopping your aunt the real main character from doing anything, and anything she does do is just a one off bad end. It all feels pointless to me now that I'm reflecting on it more.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I get the feeling you're talking about VoidPilgrim's game? If so I would say that's an example of one marketing that makes sure to put their Futadoms front and center and also a large variety to boot. I feel like this game in comparison tried to be to E for Everyone, and ended up lost as a result, like it had NTR kinda, it had Futa, but not Futa on Male, Incest . To me it really feels like you're just a bystander to your own game, and you can't even get the kind of sissification enjoyment out of it because the aunt hates you and wants nothing to do with you to even go that route. You're basically a fake main character just stopping your aunt the real main character from doing anything, and anything she does do is just a one off bad end. It all feels pointless to me now that I'm reflecting on it more.
Nope, a different game. And again, I'm not going to name nor discuss it here. There are options both for male-on-futa and futa-on-male for sex scenes in it, however, since you brought that up.

I agree with you that in Cherish These Times there is really only one "true" path, although that is patterned off of another game that is mostly the same (in terms of a "correct" path), one that this game references with the arrival of a character (IIRC, at the very end of current content).

Reactions: PinkNova

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Nope, a different game. And again, I'm not going to name nor discuss it here. There are options both for male-on-futa and futa-on-male for sex scenes in it, however, since you brought that up.

I agree with you that in Cherish These Times there is really only one "true" path, although that is patterned off of another game that is mostly the same (in terms of a "correct" path), one that this game references with the arrival of a character (IIRC, at the very end of current content).
Well I'll just finish with, can you send me the title in a PM just in case I haven't played it? :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes